EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
Simple clickable flash game. Touch on the heroine parts, include a H scene after made her orgasm. Let's make her Squirting!!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-02
Release Date: 2016-01-04
Developer: MODX
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Thai
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

1.jpg

Last edited:

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
touching simulator rape games where we make woman enjoy are my favourites though
too bad Koikatu doesn't have rape

Reactions: asayaga

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
wow. this is garbage.. after all that time nothing happens but you fuck her.. no cumming or anything else.. and the rythm is so bad that it's just jerky.. Awful game is right.

Reactions: joehoe

garflin

Jun 4, 2017
You have to combo your way to reach climax fast. Click pussy multiple times, soft spot gets smaller with each click, find there and exploit it for full combo.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You have to combo your way to reach climax fast. Click pussy multiple times, soft spot gets smaller with each click, find there and exploit it for full combo.
Yep total shit for a Flash game.. area gets fucking smaller.. what BS for a flash game.. I have played many clickers but this one is just utter shit. Flash games are not suppose to be fucking precise fucking timed games..

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Looks like one of those flash games I used to play on very first own PC. Nostalgia.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Ah, so it's a rip of Touching Tifa flash game but somehow manages to be worse despite being released 6 years later. Did the actress record her voice through a plastic tube? She probably doesn't even sound all that bad, but the audio quality is totally botched. Shame, could've been at least decent with some more attention/care.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Ah, so it's a rip of Touching Tifa flash game but somehow manages to be worse despite being released 6 years later. Did the actress record her voice through a plastic tube? She probably doesn't even sound all that bad, but the audio quality is totally botched. Shame, could've been at least decent with some more attention/care.
I think the dev hired a ladyboy as the voice "actress". xD

• Haha
Reactions: iamslime
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote