Identify Attempting to find a game

Hiddenleafguy

Feb 8, 2018
Trying to find a game based on my memory, here's what I remember
1. Game is set in a fantasy world.
2. Game features RPG mechanics
3. Character creator
4. Female(Maybe a choice of genders?) MC
5. You play as a political escapee/refugee(Maybe royalty?), attempting to flee from a king trying to hunt you down.
7. I believe I played it on itch
8. Not sure about this one, but I think the game was divided between a map view and a text view.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I believe you are probably looking for the game named Defenstration . Though I'm not very sure about the character creation part. Almost everything else kind of fits your requirements for this game.

Hiddenleafguy

Feb 8, 2018
That's not it, but defenestration looks pretty fun, I'll check it out in the future.

By fantasy, I mean like tolkienienesque fantasy; swords and shields, orks and elves, etc.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
In that case you if you could elaborate on the details a bit more for your game then may be I can or some else with appropriate knowledge could help you out. Your point no. 5 and 8 strongly suggest Kingdom Of Deception but since you mentioned the game involved RPG, I cannot be very sure again. KOD was made by Hreiin Games, they have another great game called Noxian Nights which is an RPG. Same mind-blowing cg style.

Last edited:

Hiddenleafguy

Feb 8, 2018
It's not Kingdom of Deception.

The game(If I remember correctly) was focused around traveling between cities, gathering resources and training skills before fleeing to the next one. I'm pretty sure it was pretty sparse on art assets, with the text being the focus of the gameplay(It may even have been ASCII, but that's one of those things I'm unsure of).