EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Untitled.png

Overview:
A strategy war game like Sengoku Rance. The player can go on dates and break captives between war turns. Has the best sex system, the most complete translation, and lots of random events.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2022-06-05
Developer: Wamekukyouzin -
Censored: No
Version: 2022-06-05
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

VdOkXHU.png zOqtGbX.png TLXwQ5g.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ronney

May 6, 2017
I feel like i downloaded this from here before, is this a re-upload or just my imagination.

Reactions: Nionya

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I'm confused: "Break captives" with a "dating sim" tag?
Change the tags to partial translation. The game still has untranslated parts.
Generally when I am sent a link by a user especially for a game I am not super familiar with, gathering information can be hard. This is one of the few games that I have uploaded that wasn't originally in English.

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
Thanks a lot for posting it here :D. Are you planning to update it often ? Cause if i can go save myself from going to github to get it, it would save me trouble :D.

Anyway thanks a lot, i fucking love this game :D

Reactions: n0b0dy

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Thanks a lot for posting it here :D. Are you planning to update it often ? Cause if i can go save myself from going to github to get it, it would save me trouble :D.

Anyway thanks a lot, i fucking love this game :D
I will try to keep it up to date as much as possible! If someone sends me a new link with an update ill be happy to update the OP. Happy fapping

Reactions: n0b0dy

pencubabahaya

Jun 17, 2017
a fun game if you like management type games. Its really satisfying when you manage to conquer all the factions. Special factions are stupidly OP though. Also, this game isnt really completed imo

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
This game isn't completed. It's still under "active" (sort of? Jap + Eng developers in different places afaik) development. There's plenty more to be found at /hgg in their era games thread - just, fair warning, they are not the most welcoming of communities.

Reactions: Mentos

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
no dlc, no microtransations , emphasis of gameplay rather then graphics yeah
Haha that's funny Alexander Krisnov! But here at EA we want the player to feel more stratified when playing Eratoho K. So next patch we are introducing Story Boxes! For a small fee you will be able to unlock story elements quicker! We here at EA are all about the player.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes