mrme

Nov 8, 2017
$
The one I like the most is eraGvT which stand for Girl vs Tentacles where you create a squad of magical girls to fight a tentacle menace although I would have like it even more from the other way around playing as the tentacles...
Magic girls vs tentacles you say?

Sounds interesting, is there an english translation for it?
If so, got a link?

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Guys, could you PM me with any discord invite, pastebin links, anything with more content like this?

This one has most of the info. Don't recall if all the links work but it at least explains the theme of the game and how it works.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
That pastebin link is kind of outdated, if you want to follow (And maybe contribute to) the translation of ERA games, go to 8chan, on the hgg board there is a thread focused on it. It's also there that you can find a link to the git where the translations take place, if you want the latest versions.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
If you love it, try EraTW, less management, more fun. But the sex system is nto as awesome as this one when it come to seeing what you are doing. But it has Time Rape. And Time Stop.
Yea I tried the other two and I don't see how you get skills past rank C also they have combat training but I font know where to fight(guessing that's how I make money)

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017

This one has most of the info. Don't recall if all the links work but it at least explains the theme of the game and how it works.
On that very pastebin page it mentions a git repository where you can see the most recent versions of the translations. The pastebin itself is getting a little aged so i'd just go to the git page. Although even still alot of things will be untranslated even most of the games some more than others. So follow the instructions on the pastebin and use chiitrans

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
Yea I tried the other two and I don't see how you get skills past rank C also they have combat training but I font know where to fight(guessing that's how I make money)
I actually just cheat the money.... and the stats..... But i dont remember ever seeing a fight.

You earn money by helping people. Clean the dirty spots of the village that you live in, help researching, cooking (?) and some others stuff. But yea, cleaning and helping researcher help a lot for money. Plus the latter give you some favour whit the person.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I played it for a few hours now and I can say its a really nice game. I really enjoyed Sengoku Rance for the battle system it had, and the "conquer territories" system. The major turn off for me in Sengoku was events being tied to the day/turn system, I felt like this approach took way too much from the freedom the player could have with the game, I'm happy this game does not do the same. The sex scenes and variety of interactions on them are also pretty solid.

Also for anyone wondering that hasn't played the game yet, its not really like Dwarf Fortress because the game is pretty much text based, the only situation they tried to draw something with words and symbols was at the map and starting screen, pretty much. If you were on the fence about trying the game like I was because you dislike Dwarf Fortress graphics, there you go.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
I actually just cheat the money.... and the stats..... But i dont remember ever seeing a fight.

You earn money by helping people. Clean the dirty spots of the village that you live in, help researching, cooking (?) and some others stuff. But yea, cleaning and helping researcher help a lot for money. Plus the latter give you some favour whit the person.

Now I feel stupid for putting all my efforts into combat then. thanks for the tip

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I just spent ALL night from 2100 to 0630 playing this. And I'm only 1/2 way through the 1st map. I need the cheat.
If you read back one page (i.e: page 2), there are two posts that specifically say where the cheat menu is: and .

Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
I like this game, I want more. The one thing I like about this game than other slave trainer games is that your trained girls can actually be useful for something other than selling at high prices. Keeping that in mind is there any other games that have slavery where the slaves are useful for the anything other than as merchandise.

--I realized what I actually want is a Pokemon style trainer game. LOL. gotta catch em all.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
This has got to be the most expansive hentai game ive ever played, the gameplay itself actually has me coming back for more, and the INSANE amounts of sex is a icing on the cake.

Reactions: gilgun and killua

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
This has got to be the most expansive hentai game ive ever played, the gameplay itself actually has me coming back for more, and the INSANE amounts of sex is a icing on the cake.
agree, I've jsut finished first campaign, the end is a bit tedious/grindy but game itself is pure 10/10

Emilio

May 26, 2017
Maybe i am fucking retarded but i can't download the hook. The file is expired or i am missing something ?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I made a female MC who got captured by bandits, outside the special events between turns they show no interest in fucking her. They spend all their time spanking, slapping, deep throating, and peeing on her (is it possible to turn off water sports btw?)

What makes them fuck the MC during captive training sessions?

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
I made a female MC who got captured by bandits, outside the special events between turns they show no interest in fucking her. They spend all their time spanking, slapping, deep throating, and peeing on her (is it possible to turn off water sports btw?)

What makes them fuck the MC during captive training sessions?
Not much you can do directly, all characters have a preference stat which influences the actions they take by themselves, you can change the one that NPCs have by fucking them and repeating certain categories. But since it's a bandit rape thing, you're getting random bandits, so there's no way that I know to know for certain what preferences they'll get.

And yeah, you can disable any actions and events you don't like, in your case, go to settings, and from there got to command filter.

Just a heads up, most of the events in the game need the player to be a male to trigger. Over time some have been adapted to work with futas, and some others even allow females. That's not to say that females don't get any events (Though most of them involve the girl getting raped), but know that you'll be missing a lot by not having a dick.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there any way to avoid revolt other than making the girl fall in love with you? I'm getting tired and even considering having less officers because of this freaking mechanic.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes