dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
It's still being traducted no ?? Im pretty sure there's still update on the githup (githlab?).

B

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Been reading this topic to see if this game is worth playing (gonna give it a try) and I keep on getting references to Dwarf Fortress. Whats that about and where do I find it?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Nothing to do with dwarf fortress, someone saw text and automatically assumed dwarf fortress.

Even though a text based strategy / slave trainer is nothing like an ascii management / roguelike game

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Nothing to do with dwarf fortress, someone saw text and automatically assumed dwarf fortress.

Even though a text based strategy / slave trainer is nothing like an ascii management / roguelike game
I'm aware this game has nothing to do Dwarf Fortress. I just want to know what Dwarf Fortress is and where I can find it.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Oh, a highly detailed and deeply simulated ASCII civ builder, think The Sims meets Dungeon Keeper.

You know Rimworld? Rimworld is a cheap plastic kiddy bike compared to Dwarf Fortress.

Reactions: Lupiscanis and Eoin

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to make someone your slave? I got someone to all the stats it said in the guide, but couldn't find the option to.

In the guide it says subordination, Im guessing that's actually dependence?

Reactions: Katzies

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to make someone your slave? I got someone to all the stats it said in the guide, but couldn't find the option to.

In the guide it says subordination, Im guessing that's actually dependence?
subordination is for slaves, dependence is for love. I think whichever fist goes up to 500 or 1000 it wins and girl becomes slave/lover. I noticed if both are raising together with the same speed she will end up as a lover anyway.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
subordination is for slaves, dependence is for love. I think whichever fist goes up to 500 or 1000 it wins and girl becomes slave/lover. I noticed if both are raising together with the same speed she will end up as a lover anyway.
When does the option to make them a slave show up, and in which menu? The same as Marriage?

And do you know how to do piercings?

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
When does the option to make them a slave show up, and in which menu? The same as Marriage?

And do you know how to do piercings?
oh, I don't know if you there is equivalent of marriage with slavery, I think girl first is submissive, then is slave and this is it. Anyway you can only get married once.

To pierce first buy piercings and then during sex you can execute this command.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
woow this game is good
is there any other game like it ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How to unlock all the scat stuff? Can do only enema and farting stuff so far...
Don't remember very well.. but I believe that you need to "research" certain object to unlock stuff that you can do while sex - like for example, if you research "Cellphone" then you can do "public exhibitionism" for your slave/the one that you coerced and such. If you unlock "Dogs, Horse" and such, then you can do probably bestiality and without researching them, then you can't do anything because there's no prompt.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
There's a thing you need to research to unlock the more extreme things.

Alternatively you can give yourself all items by going into the cheat/debug menu, which you can access via settings and clicking the the *** at the top

Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
There's a thing you need to research to unlock the more extreme things.

Alternatively you can give yourself all items by going into the cheat/debug menu, which you can access via settings and clicking the the *** at the top
Tried it, but it doesn't unlock any scat activity... I guess that there's no more than what i said before in the game now.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
scat's a shit fetish anyway.

In all seriousness though this game is really good. Though it feels like it can drag at times. I know I don't have to have sex with the waifus every day, but I feel like they'd be disappointed if I didn't! Lol. Also, had tentacles spawn from my starting city and start expanding into my territory, then had a vigilante uprising on the other side of my territory. FUN TIMES AM I RIGHT? Good game though.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah it does drag on, especially when a wanderer decides to start their own faction that steals your three largest cities and half your army along with it.

Not sure if there's an option to disable that?

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
There doesn't appear to be any option anywhere to disable that. Sorry, mate.

Is there a way to increase your character's sex knowledge without cheating? I see that you can increase it to 5 if it's at 4 with the book, but I made my character start at 1 and haven't found a way to increase it yet.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
There doesn't appear to be any option anywhere to disable that. Sorry, mate.

Is there a way to increase your character's sex knowledge without cheating? I see that you can increase it to 5 if it's at 4 with the book, but I made my character start at 1 and haven't found a way to increase it yet.
The only way I found is to sneak to rape them and in "other" actions there should be "lecture about sex" to bump this to 2. Then just fuck them or whatever to increase this to 3.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, you can teach others to bump them up to your level (if your knowledge is level 1, the people you teach will also be level 1). Raped a bandit girl in the arena and my knowledge actually increased to 2. I guess you just have to have a ton of sex? Or maybe it's only sex events that do it? There doesn't seem to be any exp that's given to it during regular "sleep with" options so who knows. I'm probably gonna put my character's to max next time though.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes