Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
I suggest you wait a bit if you do find a link. I just got kicked from their discord and so did another guy I know. I think they went threw and cleared anyone who isn't an active contributor to their works.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It's incredibly easy to break the game honestly. Hell, you have to purposely play with your own set of honor rules to not just utterly demolish the NPCs
I guess honor was me using the old D&D keep rolling until you have good stats thing. I didn't give myself amazing stats, I just got a good roll. Most of my stats ended up being at least B, and C at the lowest.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
I suggest you wait a bit if you do find a link. I just got kicked from their discord and so did another guy I know. I think they went threw and cleared anyone who isn't an active contributor to their works.
Well, i just want to find the files that have the text. I want to change them to suit my tastes.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I like those two things as much as the next guy, but just having two seems a bit boring.

Although, I suggest backing it up in case you screw up the files.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What's going on with the projects anyway?
There haven't been any updates for months

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What's going on with the projects anyway?
There haven't been any updates for months
Technically speaking, the last update was one month ago but just a Linux.. fix I believe. But yeah, nothing at all from then. In the end this is just an hobby I believe and not a work of their own so if they don't want to work on it, but instead want to work on another era game, they're free to do so.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I mean as a whole, I've looked at other games as well and there hasn't been much activity on them either.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I mean as a whole, I've looked at other games as well and there hasn't been much activity on them either.
It's not quite true, because even if there aren't any new updates on the era games, if you sort the list with "Last Update" you'll see that most of the game were touched at least one week to three weeks ago (though again, not "big updates" are showed), exception made for eraSQN that was four days ago. So I don't really know what they're doing, maybe they're sorting the files or things like that!

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Unless I'm missing something those activities are just repo changes rather than pushes.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Unless I'm missing something those activities are just repo changes rather than pushes.
In fact I didn't say that they were doing something with the games (gameplay, trad and things like that) other than probably sorting them up.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
I check every couple days. From what I can tell most are short translations updates, occasionally something big. K seems to get updated regularly just not in big ways.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
K I know they updated one character because I pointed out that for what ever reason, her name would appear right before her dialogue, something no one else does.

kopareigns

Nov 25, 2017
Stuff happened and the old eragames group on gitgud was wiped from existence. The new group is at if you want to follow any progress. I'm not sure how much, if any, translation/development progress was lost in the wipe.

kopareigns

Nov 25, 2017
I'm not sure. I use my own account, so I never needed to use their guest account. Can't hurt to try the same username/password though.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes