Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Haha. All good, mate.
So I realized that after a sex session, all participants get a bit of SexKnow exp. I just never noticed it because it gets pushed up by the main menu right after the scene is over. So yeah any sex acts seem to give a small amount of exp though there seems to be nowhere to see how much exp you have or how much you need for another level.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, you can teach others to bump them up to your level (if your knowledge is level 1, the people you teach will also be level 1). Raped a bandit girl in the arena and my knowledge actually increased to 2. I guess you just have to have a ton of sex? Or maybe it's only sex events that do it? There doesn't seem to be any exp that's given to it during regular "sleep with" options so who knows. I'm probably gonna put my character's to max next time though.
you can buy in item . its a book for sexknow

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
then if your stuck , increase you sexknow by the cheats go ---> sitting ---> look for the stars

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone know if the translation job continues? It's already very well done, not clunky at all. There are, however, several events and conversations that I can't read, being in Japanese. A microscopic gripe on an otherwise superb game.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
There's a lot of stuff still not translated. Seems that the people that are translating are just doing it whenever they feel like it though. There is one guy that's wanting to keep adding stuff to the game though. They added armpit hair and they're looking to add height measurements and stuff too. Just a bunch of fluff really even when there's still so much to translate, but they'll do what they want to I suppose.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I get ya. Don't get me wrong, more things in a great game is cool, but really, the translations should definitely come first. Once all the Japanese text was translated, they could add in whatever else they wanted with no issues. Buuut w/e. If it's being worked on, it's being worked on.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
You'd think. It is tougher than it looks though. I've tried my hand at it myself and I'm completely and utterly lost. If you're curious, go look in the discord and the development channel and see how long it takes you to say "what the fuck?" Lol
Also some lines don't translate at all and you're left wondering what the intent is supposed to be. Ah well. As long as it makes some progress I'm happy. I'm hoping they'll work on eraMegaten at some point. It's pretty broken at the moment, but it seems to be a full blown game with dungeons and everything. Pretty impressive.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
As of now (today), this is the latest update. For the changelog, go here - account required.
- - -

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Engrish to but read hard is

Someone has started doing a proper translation though, which is nice

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
For any of the era games just check back every week or so. That communities small, but they do good work and update they're current projects fairly frequently.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Having issues with Sapphire. Can't create account or login to check for updates. Any help? Ty for your time.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I actually managed to beat this with a pretty OP character, as in he got OP near the end of the game. The Yukari and Ran combo is kinda busted, and I kinda started stealing officers when I kept sleeping with them.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
I actually managed to beat this with a pretty OP character, as in he got OP near the end of the game. The Yukari and Ran combo is kinda busted, and I kinda started stealing officers when I kept sleeping with them.
btw you can use tentacle spell to make enemies pregnant with eggs, then game is super easy because it eliminates them for a few days in addition to breaking them.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
It's incredibly easy to break the game honestly. Hell, you have to purposely play with your own set of honor rules to not just utterly demolish the NPCs

Reactions: KapitanDupa
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes