AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Is there any way to avoid revolt other than making the girl fall in love with you? I'm getting tired and even considering having less officers because of this freaking mechanic.
The girls have a stat called ambition that determines how likely they are to revolt, if you just don't want to deal with the mechanic just set it to 0 on the cheat menu, otherwise slaving or making them fall for you should make it more unlikely to happen.

Reactions: Jameyboi

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sadly I didn't play it yet to verify the whole thing, but I saw a thread on general discussion about games like this. Within that, a user replied that there's even a version with portraits now. Now, it's not that I don't trust that user - absolutely - but it's just more of a confirmation from other person who knows about it: is it true? Is this the one posted or not?

Thanks for the replies :FeelsBadMan:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Sadly I didn't play it yet to verify the whole thing, but I saw a thread on general discussion about games like this. Within that, a user replied that there's even a version with portraits now. Now, it's not that I don't trust that user - absolutely - but it's just more of a confirmation from other person who knows about it: is it true? Is this the one posted or not?

Thanks for the replies :FeelsBadMan:
No. This one doesn't have portraits. In fact, it has no images whatsoever.

Reactions: brynhildr

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
And.. there's a way to grab that version? Any places? Possibly without creating account here and there?
Maybe 4chan or 8chan, on the hgg board? I didn't realise that there was a version with images.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Maybe 4chan or 8chan, on the hgg board? I didn't realise that there was a version with images.
Eh.. the problem is that with 4chan or 8chan, I don't know what to do. I don't know how to use that board, that site xD

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Eh.. the problem is that with 4chan or 8chan, I don't know what to do. I don't know how to use that board, that site XD
Well, here's the to the 8chan thread.
Here's the to the (archived) 4chan thread (this is the latest one I knoe of).

Reactions: brynhildr

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Eh.. the problem is that with 4chan or 8chan, I don't know what to do. I don't know how to use that board, that site XD
The version of the game on the git has pictures for the character status screens, however, it's broken to hell (Well, last I tried it anyways), so I'd suggest waiting for a while until (someone feels like working on it and) a new stable is available.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The version of the game on the git has pictures for the character status screens, however, it's broken to hell (Well, last I tried it anyways), so I'd suggest waiting for a while until (someone feels like working on it and) a new stable is available.
It's broken.. how ?_?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Broken, as in, full of bugs and crashes, just wait for a while, eventually it'll get fixed.
It's true that actually I just started a new game on that, but so far I've done some things and.. four turns? Has passed? And no crash or bugs whatsoever!
Or maybe I didn't encountered them yet xD

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Thanks for that.
Any new content or just improved translations?

Btw, I've done some more playing about as a captured female PC and there's a couple of things I've noticed:
  1. Your capturers will never fuck you until your characters lube level is five or more, so take the Gets Wet Quickly trait if you want to see some action (I don't know if there's anyway to make evil special factions be more evil and go in dry?)
  2. Tentacle infested officers lack the Black Magic trait so can't actually summon tentacles :(
  3. NPCs with the Black Magic trait won't use tentacles unless their SexKnow is maxed (5) and have high perversion.
Also, some traits like Lordly and Prideful give extra flavour text when your character is getting fucked, which is a nice touch.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Any new content or just improved translations?
don't know about the version updated here, I downloaded most recent version straight from git and it has some QoL improvements like colouring names according to countries they belong to and so on so definitely worth installing.

SmugShell

Jul 2, 2017
Can't wait to make a game called "Parmenion's revenge" and have a character mentioned in the name fuck Alexander the Great (the one who ordered his demise) in the ass. Would be Awesome.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I've a question, since I'm playing this and I don't know if someone know or if something that can't be done, buuuut.. can you do like, for example, Dynasty Warriors? Empire, I mean? Where you can create your own Vagabond Unit and can do some raids here and there? If yes, how I do it? Because I honestly don't know what button to press xD

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes