Fan Art Au-Pair Innocence Fan Art

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
lockhear, my favorite things about your renders are their quality and the storylines, but my next favoirite thing is Tasha's annoyed expression. Whenver she's not consumed she's annoyed. "God fucking damn it, three more giant black dicks? Fuck all of you." It cracks me up each and every time.

• Haha
Reactions: lockhear

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
lockhear, my favorite things about your renders are their quality and the storylines, but my next favoirite thing is Tasha's annoyed expression. Whenver she's not consumed she's annoyed. "God fucking damn it, three more giant black dicks? Fuck all of you." It cracks me up each and every time.
I thought the annoyed face was really well done too, and the casting scene was excellent overall. It's unusual for devs to give us that many renders for one event. And I thought the posing and renders themselves were quality too.

But by the end I started hoping for some other expressions too - like desire, lust, pleasure. There wasn't enough enjoyment (by her) in the scene to make me able to completely push aside the vague feeling of rape that permeated the whole thing. I get that it's NTR and she's been coerced into doing this, but can't she get some reward as part of it anyway?

Anyway, lockhear by no means am I discouraging you to stop. Please carry on, as your work and scenes are hot, and it's great that you're keeping Tasha and the story alive.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This game would've probably worked so much better if there were just two distinct versions of it instead of trying to cram two games together. Have we ever had a game where you play the father and cockblock your son and steal his girlfriends/wife?

YummyYummy

Apr 29, 2017
(David is resting and Tasha comes in wearing a robe but trips.) Can you do one where she trips and lands on David's dick? She tries to get off but David won't let her and cums inside her :LOL: