Fan Art Au-Pair Innocence Fan Art

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Jeez, i just figured out how to force DAZ studio to color man's dicks with somehow similiar color as the remain of their bodies :D and you want a special fanart? Was Valentine black btw? :cool: Anyway the 18th February i am going to New Zealand for six weeks, so i expect at least 1.5 version of AuPair Innocence when i am back :p.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
God bless you @lockhear.
The wait between updates can be pure boredoom... but man, what a great renders are you giving us.
When this non-canon scene ends... maybe you should talk with the dev.
Doing a comic-prequel of the story, about her life in Romania... who knows.

Reactions: lockhear

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
God bless you @lockhear.
The wait between updates can be pure boredoom... but man, what a great renders are you giving us.
When this non-canon scene ends... maybe you should talk with the dev.
Doing a comic-prequel of the story, about her life in Romania... who knows.
You know that actualy pretty big amount of the girls doing cam show are from Romania?On some sites there more than 50%

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Just to make things clear - these pictures are amateur fanarts, they are not from real game :cool:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Fanart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gotta say that I've already made a small scenario for this, in earlier renders she was in front of the camera but Tasha being sometimes shy said that she'll suck him off but away from others (clearly enticed by his big cock), that's why they've moved from the beach chair closer to the water :O

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Fair enough, maybe it needs some explanation... they are still at the same place, just Peter (the cameraman) is constantly telling them what to do, where they should stay, sit, knee (hehe) etc... So poor Tasha is pendling between chair, bar, ocean coast and other places nearby.

Reactions: vloungeone

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Fair enough, maybe it needs some explanation... they are still at the same place, just Peter (the cameraman) is constantly telling them what to do, where they should stay, sit, knee (hehe) etc... So poor Tasha is pendling between chair, bar, ocean coast and other places nearby.
I hope the cameraman will be even more naughty for next shots:)
Just to make things clear - these pictures are amateur fanarts, they are not from real game :cool:
We need something like that in the game.And Yennefer and Ciri too.

Reactions: vloungeone

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Maybe later, right now Tasha needs to finish her casting scene at the beach :eek:penedeyewink:.
You right, getting late and the cameraman need light when the pants getting down. I said before with Yen and Anna we are in tough hands for the next game. Ciri looks great a little to brave, but you done this well again.