+ Nice Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Easy Playing
    +Sex Scenes

Cons:
    -Some Typing errors
    -Short Game Play

Conclusion:
    The Story is nice, the whole layout is different then alot of other Games.
    I always like to try something new,and this Game is just that,
    There are some typing errors,but you still know what is meant, and hell, we all do that.
    I gave the rating because of the renders and the story that seems to be interesting, will adjust my ratings like always with future releases.
    Worth the Download.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hakarlman

Story 4/5
    - You and your wife are agents. She gets a job working undercover at a club. This is the perfect premise for the husband to get to watch her have sex with a bunch of other dudes. The story's premise is ideal for NTR, cuckold or swinging genre. IMO the dev should cater to ntr & cuckold only. Trying to cater to both NTR and non-NTR audiences will double his work load.

Sexual content 3/5
    - 1 sex scene in the very start where you watch others have sex on a tv screen. Nothing special.
    - 1 picture scene of your wife naked in the shower. Nothing special here but she does have a nice body.

Render quality 2/5
    - Render quality needs work but it's decent enough.

Verdict
    - The game is worth watching and keeping an eye on. I'll probably sub to his patreon once there's a cuckold scene in game.
    - The story is well written so far.
    - This game has the potential to be VERY good for NTR and cuckold content.

These are the planned fetishes for the game. This list is from the devs patreon:
    • Corruption
    • Exhibitionism/Voyeur
    • Public sex
    • Group sex
    • Swingers/Cuckold (NTR)
    • Machine sex
    • Insertions/Fisting
    • Body modifications
    (I will edit this review as time goes on.)