VN Others Abandoned Augmented Love [Demo] [ Lustromancer]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i agree that this game looks very aesthetic and promising. i like the look of the girl with the short red hair.

i didn't tried it yet, but i personally hope to play either both male or female character or that i can choose who i want to play with. (i personally would more like to play as a the redhead girl)

also i personally would love to see as much NTR as possible (cheating etc). and maybe seeing her with that bald headed guy in the pics or with some alien etc.

its great to hear you consider to continue the game in one way or another. quite curious what the new project is

Lustromancer

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2017
i agree that this game looks very aesthetic and promising. i like the look of the girl with the short red hair.

i didn't tried it yet, but i personally hope to play either both male or female character or that i can choose who i want to play with. (i personally would more like to play as a the redhead girl)

also i personally would love to see as much NTR as possible (cheating etc). and maybe seeing her with that bald headed guy in the pics or with some alien etc.

its great to hear you consider to continue the game in one way or another. quite curious what the new project is

Hi. Here is the current project: https://f95zone.to/threads/redickulous-adventure-demo-smutty-fox-studio.54499/

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes