Seeking Aunt Games

Paisenweeb

Jun 9, 2021
Title says it all, games with (focus, if possible) on aunt content. Tried looking at the incest tag but most of it is filled with Mom instead. It can be either Aunt or Step-Aunt, no problem.

Reactions: V-Kun

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Here's a list. That thread contains almost all incest games on this site. Check that out first. Everything is properly tagged so it's easy to check which games have Aunt content.
A/NP is Aunt/Nephew and A/NC is Aunt/Niece.

Some personal recommendations, I tried to list only games with a big focus on the aunt or at least with a focus as large as the rest of the characters:
Staying with Aunt Katie is aunt only. Title makes it obvious lol
The Visit has the main focus on the aunt. She has a large focus in most of the game, she's into the protagonist from the beginning.
Summer Memories one of the main character is the protagonist's aunt. It's the ponytailed milf on the poster.
Last Hope is almost finished at this point. Plenty of content with the aunt, but there's equal focus on all characters. The blonde one in the screenshots.
Cure My Addiction . I only checked this one out for a little bit, years ago. I don't remember much about it but I believe the aunt was one of the main characters.

Siren's games have Aunt content, usually with an equal focus on aunt and mom content:
Town of Passion - pinkish/purple haired one is the aunt
Zombie's Retreat - The brunette with the ponytail is the aunt
Zombie's retreat 2 - not sure which one is the aunt here, I think it might be the one with the short hair and purple sweater. Doesn't seem to be a screenshot of her on the main page.
House Chores - the milf with the wavy hair and the beauty mark is the aunt

A zombie's life is the game that inspired Siren to make their games. Same artist as Zombie's Retreat 1 and 2. The aunt is the brunette on the right of the blonde milf on the poster. No, the protagonist is not a zombie and there's no zombie sex in this game, despite the title.

Last edited:

Paisenweeb

Jun 9, 2021
but games that are in their early releases yet. So, don't expect much in terms of content
All of these looks great, although I already played some of them, love you guys