Auntie Rose's Birthday Bash: A Lesbian Foot Fetish Mystery Game

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
I hadn't thought about optional content, since the game is already exceptionally focused on one or two specific fetishes, namely foot and lesbian. I also haven't thought about it because I've still only started fleshing the game out.

About your suggestions: the psychiatrist makes sense. I figure that the skater girl comes close to the gyaru/delinquent. I think I need a Pharaohess in the game; I don't know how it took so long to figure it out.
do you need more suggestion

Mar 17, 2021
I'm up to 22 characters, now. I added the psychiatrist, a clingy girl with a crush on you, and your cousin's school teacher. I'm continuing to flesh out who they are and their relationships, and especially how they fit into the murder. I have also added some names to the previously unnamed characters. We now have:

Rose, Marta, Bree, Trixie, Velma, Vera, Fran, Tamara, Jade, Demora, Samantha, Maddie, Grandmother, Rox, The Sales Lady, Amora, Shell, Sadie, Pharaoh, Beatrice, Tara, and Carmen.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I don't know if it fits in your narrative but I always loved to see a maid in these types of games. Maybe making her look uninterested in the MC fetish but secretly she wants to dominate her.

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
I'm up to 22 characters, now. I added the psychiatrist, a clingy girl with a crush on you, and your cousin's school teacher. I'm continuing to flesh out who they are and their relationships, and especially how they fit into the murder. I have also added some names to the previously unnamed characters. We now have:

Rose, Marta, Bree, Trixie, Velma, Vera, Fran, Tamara, Jade, Demora, Samantha, Maddie, Grandmother, Rox, The Sales Lady, Amora, Shell, Sadie, Pharaoh, Beatrice, Tara, and Carmen.
i have something i do not know if it's good or not {a gamer that stay in her room making the room smelly and harder to think in and she has a liking to domination}-[a slave since there is a Dungeon Mistress there could be a slave that will find her chance of being dominant in you ]-[ a detective she is there your competitor to solve the case and will try to manipulate you if you are too close to solving it or she could be helping you to solve it but if you fall in some trap she will play with you a little]-

Mar 17, 2021
i have something i do not know if it's good or not {a gamer that stay in her room making the room smelly and harder to think in and she has a liking to domination}-[a slave since there is a Dungeon Mistress there could be a slave that will find her chance of being dominant in you ]-[ a detective she is there your competitor to solve the case and will try to manipulate you if you are too close to solving it or she could be helping you to solve it but if you fall in some trap she will play with you a little]-
Actually, the slave idea works well. She could be the slave of Pharaoh, given to Trixie to play with as a gift. She could also be the subject of the sexy trap labyrinth that I have planned, something I have a map for, but haven't started pulling together trap details, yet.

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Actually, the slave idea works well. She could be the slave of Pharaoh, given to Trixie to play with as a gift. She could also be the subject of the sexy trap labyrinth that I have planned, something I have a map for, but haven't started pulling together trap details, yet.
trap details you want some help with that ?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hate to be rude, but as I enjoy lesbian sex, I'm not that big into foot fetish.

Mar 17, 2021
What do you all think about a singer who serenades you into foot worship? If you all like it, I'll add her.

~Edit: Updated OP with cast of characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirnex
Mar 17, 2021
OK, I was going to start a poll about this, but I think it needs discussion (also, I couldn't fit the entire question into the question box). Should all the characters listed on the OP be unlocked through natural progression of gameplay or should some of them be unlocked in special ways? On that note, what do you think about having additional characters to unlock in fun ways on top of the current cast of characters?

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
OK, I was going to start a poll about this, but I think it needs discussion (also, I couldn't fit the entire question into the question box). Should all the characters listed on the OP be unlocked through natural progression of gameplay or should some of them be unlocked in special ways? On that note, what do you think about having additional characters to unlock in fun ways on top of the current cast of characters?
[gameplay or should some of them be unlocked in special ways?]does unlocking them or not affect the ending

Mar 17, 2021
OK, the cast is complete. Here are the named characters:
Rose, Norah (Secretary, named changed), Bree, Trixie, Velma, Vera, Fran, Tamara, Jade, Demora, Samantha, Maddie, Grandmother, Rox, The Sales Lady, Amora, Shell, Sadie, Pharaoh, Nashwa, Beatrice, Tara, Carmen, and Marta (the Hostess).

Unnamed characters (feel free to make suggestions on names):
The Singer, the Lonely Housewife, the Babysitter, the Supermarket Employee, the Punk Student, the "Cat" girl, and the Acrobat.

After finishing up naming the unnamed characters, I'll be working through developing the paths to each of the characters (which I've already started to do), and writing the storyline on the relationships between the characters.