VN - Ren'Py - AuntMan [v0.036] [ismale]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sc0rp10n

Wow, that was really bad...
    Mediocre renders with lousy writing and lame, nonsensical stories...
    Having sort of non-related, super short, episodic stories is detremental to the "experience". The stories themselves, if you wanna call it that, are coming through like a low effort excuse to show some pics. Releasing the graphics as an image set would have been the better option here imho.
    Edit: forgot to mention there is no gameplay
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review based on 0.31:

2 stars because there are worse games out there.
    Even 2 stars are a "good will" - i can't understand how people could give this 5 stars as there's nothing better than 5 stars, so they assume this game to be the very best.
    FAR AWAY from that. The renders are way too grainy - the stadard quality even 10 years ago has been way better.
    There is also no change in render setup. Always the girl zoomed in, too big for matching the screen, and the camera slowly sliding up and down. Repeating in nearly every render for every girl.
    The story is basically non-existent, and the dialogues seem to be there just for the sake of something being said.
    This game is really one of the worst experience you can get.
    The basic models could be nice (if not poorly executed like this one), so i really force myself to give the second star.

NOT RECOMMENDED
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tr4visT

So far so good, the story isn't original but there is room to go in different directions with it. The pace is pretty good with regards to the sexiness vs game play. It would be nice to see more projects developed with real thic beautiful women.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

SuperPerv96

The renders are good, The girls are really hot, big boobs big asses, big niples some hairy pussies, but the game in its self its not good, its has no story you just go from one sex scene to the next, i would recomment this game if you dont have a lot of time to play something or to those guys that want to start having sex as soon in the first five minutes the game starts.
    But if you are like me and you are looking for more story, characters, buildup, teasing, seduction, making choices, breaking the taboo, (incest, atho there is incest in the game the characters never stop to think, this is wrong, i shoundt do these, feel remorse, regret,) then this game isnt for you, also would have like to see some pregnant content with Tatum
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Retrofire

V0.22 reviewed.

More of an episodic kinetic novel than anything else, I will avoid critique of kink-specific negatives, and focus on execution.

The art quality is mid-to-low tier, with lots of graininess, basic lighting, and no discernible style to set it apart. Either the dev is rendering on low-end hardware, or simply isn't willing to let the images cook a little longer to eliminate the graininess.

The dialogue/narration is written in competent English, without a lot of egregious missteps, but what's there isn't particularly compelling or interesting. It's simply snapshots into how the MC fucks 'the titular "aunts," whom are essentially relegated to mindless fuck dolls with no aspirations or motivations of their own.

My biggest complaint is really the sheer number of full-body camera pans. It's like the dev learned this one trick and is hellbent on showing us how well he learned it...Over and over again. Ad nauseum. I shit you not, there must be 20 or more of these, and it gets to the point where it's beyond annoying.

Bro, sometimes less is more...

Anyway, if you're looking for passionate sex scenes with relatable buildup and cunning execution, you won't find it here. If the bloated blimp-body and impossible proportions that this title caters to are your jam, maybe you'll squeeze a quick fap out.

This is the rare title I don't think I'll revisit to see if it improves.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

Not a game, really just a bunch of images loosely put together to create an unplausible story, repetitive and predictable. The girls look good, mainly for young male libido. I give credit to the dev for the work it took to smash all this together. maybe the next project will have more thought put into it.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

HentaiKami

If this game had only one male protagonist and more of a story with actual choices, plus better quality renders, then it would get higher rating. Story is pretty much non-existant and lack of choices except whose story you are watching really reduces the immersion you can get. Only reason why i'm giving this 2 stars is that the models are decent thicc milfs.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Gigantic titties abound, which deserves a 2nd star since it knows what kind of fetish it's after and it's target audiance.
    I'll give it another star as well, for now, because it's a first game attempt and only a 2nd release so give the dev some time to fix issues.

And it has issues.

The images? Relatively grainy renders. That quality in 2023 is sad. Actually, that quality in 2018 would have been sad.

The sex scenes? Limited so far. In number and duration.

The pregnant chick? No prego sex with her and, gigantoboobs everywhere but, no lactation. They're called mommy MILKERS for a reason.

The plot? I guess it's sort of 3 VN's in one, and you can do them all since when you finish one you can pick another, but none stand out.

So it sits at what I'll call a 2.5, a lot of issues and only a few strong points, which would make it a 2, but if it's a first game attempt and a 2nd version, hopefully the dev will fix them.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

WastedTalent

Grainy renders, no animation to date in thread dev says check back in the future..., multiple protag's and seems like the list is growing each update, wasn't expecting a triple a script but it's not very entertaining. One story branch has a major plot hole you can read about it in the thread or check out the game yourself. I have seen much worse, but this isn't great it's just ok overall. I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just leave it here.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

not much to like here unless you are really really into the kinks and have exhausted everything else that has those kinks. Derivative story, grainy renders and nothing much at all going on narratively. Would probably be better off as a series of comics
    not recommended
  11. 4.00 star(s)

BulliThulli

Pros:
    Good CG, Good models, Good cosmetics. It has incest. It has pregnancy. Best part is It is a kinetic novel.

Cons:
    Worst story and execution. It feels like everyone are horny. Dev is really good at ART i feel all he needs is a good story writer and proper plot,escalations

The model turns me on but within 5 slides they are ready to get laid. Should have added more plots/grinds/teasings maybe.

Tl;Dr: One good fap material. Worth trying
  12. 4.00 star(s)

HeathenFilth

[ Review for version 0.015 ]

TL;DR
    : AuntMan needs to be prefaced with “Kinetic”. There is not interaction in this visual novel. There are also no 'aunts'. There are, however, two mothers and one stepmother. I really enjoyed the two short stories told so far, and I am looking forward to seeing where this continues now that the two prologues are seemingly over with.

The Good: Really, really hot MILFS, and incest! There is also impregnation which is a huge plus! I like the interactions between the sons and their mothers. The sex scenes have great renders. I’ve enjoyed each prologue twice now.

The Average: It’s a kinetic novel with two prologues for two separate households: the Diors and the Tatums. They are good prologues, but not very catching. I’m hoping the next release will have a stronger hook to keep me following.

The Bad: The story exposition is lacking – there has been a calamity that has killed all adult men. Somehow, despite this, the mother in the Tatum family can run a brother in her home. What? This would be a good plot point if it was developed properly. Also. The textbox is blocking the pussy in a lot of sex scenes. The renders were not made with the textbox in mind.

Thorough Review Will Follow When Game Is Further Along Development:

Wishlist:

> Bring back the daughter to the Tatum household. I want to see Billy and Tatum raise a child together and have a second one on the way.

> More Joseph, Holly, and Dior three-ways. Two mothers are always the right amount. Always.

> Dior and Holly pregnancy (or at least Dior, given the lore established in the Tatum prologue)

> Maybe try getting some animations in the sex scenes? I don’t think these are a must, but if they are done well, they spruce up the experience.

> Some music track would be nice.

> Figure out how to frame your renders to consider that the Ren’Py text box will block the lower quarter of the picture. Anything sexy should therefore not be under that line.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5297571

Game Version 0.015
    This game is dreadful, it's the first release but my god this is just pathetic.
    Story. It's a kinetic novel with no choices and predetermined options, and that was the worst idea the dev could have gone with. They haven't got the writing ability to make a kinetic story, this is a jumbled mess of random scenes and braindead pacing. It isn't a story, it's a train wreck.
    Characters. Dear mercy, what the hell are these things suppose to be? you can't call anyone in this game a character. They all act like first rate psychos high on acid. I despise everyone in this game, the most cliché, dumb down and boring bunch of morons I've ever seen. No one here likable or fun.
    Incest/NTR.... That's all I need to say.
    Rating. 1/10 just horrible
  14. 1.00 star(s)

swills13

I don't think I have ever given a 1-star review before, but this game definitely earns it. I wish I could get back the 10-15 minutes of my life back that was spent downloading and playing this game.

The renders are not horrible per se, but every female character looks virtually identical, and they all have the exact same body.

Everything else about this game is a gigantic dumpster fire. The story, or what little there is, makes zero sense, virtually every dialogue is cringe-inducing, childish, or completely nonsensical. There are constant and excessively long transitions, so you can't even quickly skip through the horrible dialogue. Normally, I'd suggest ways a game could be improved, but short of completely throwing everything away and starting from scratch, I don't think this game is savable.