Unity Aunt's House [v0.0.1] [AceStudio]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I thought Unity handles that already. I don't think I'll be able to add it in the next update, but I'll look into that topic and try to add it in the future. It would be nice if you could send me the link in pm to that ressource you mentioned :)
For sure - the tool I'm using is this >

It's old software but it still, works. So... Been using it to handle any game that doesn't let me resize the window. It forces system wide resizing until you close the app. It runs in the taskbar and has a minimal footprint ;-)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I wished a little bit more content before this release, but still good.

I must say, this is probably one of best games around here in terms of performance with map movement. A lot of games have that, but the fps are clunky, slow or even fail, unless you have a great machine. In this game it runs absolutely smooth so far.

The girls are also cute, the animations aren't bad, and the dialogue, while not exceptional, it does it's job. I just recommend 2 things:

Give an option to make the marker (the one you use to select objects) to change to another color, sometimes I'm wondering where it is. Also, I don't know if it is possible, but a fixed "camera distance" would in conversations would be nice. If for some reason you start the dialogue near the character, the text is huge. Finally it would also help to select the options, depending on the angle, you may be looking to the side instead looking to the characters when moving the mouse to select the options, most noticeably on the dinner table.

Anyway, was a good start, seems fun, good luck on the project. Definitely deserves more attention, and if the quality keeps up in the future it also deserves more patronage. And hopefully the mom and a sister also appears in the future, who knows, I have faith :whistle:

I didn't plan on it, but if the community wants it, I might add it later in development. I have nothing against that kink.

But jokes aside, if well written, conflictions about the theme or mini games about pregnancy possibilities or menstrual cycle can give nice content and dialogue to the game. It really depends on how you apply it, some feels great, some feels bland. At least to me I believe dialogue helps a lot on that theme, specialy when the game is already diving into the taboo theme of loving an aunt and cousins.

Last edited:

mavrein

Oct 20, 2019
Great start, wish you good luck with the project!
btw, starting screen (age confirmation) have incompatibility with ultrawide screen 21:9 ratio - buttons are off screen
plus there was a bug, where mc is lying on the floor instead of bedm idk what happened, maybe were standing too far from bed

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
If you don't see your crosshair and the door does not get outlined with white color, you can restart the game. This should fix it. In the enxt update I will try to fix it
I see it but the game just not react on my clicking

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I see it but the game just not react on my clicking
It may be one of the bugs, that are already fixed
You can try to download the v0.0.2 test version on the discord ind the 'bugs' channel. Some of the bugs mentioned here are fixed in that version. I'm not sure why this is happening to you in your case

Reactions: sabse55

Tanya1776

Feb 16, 2024
Hey fantastic work so far. A few small adjustments are needed. First your character moves far to slow and I some additional voyeur scenes in the shower/rooms would be nice. Also, I personally like themes like sleep sex and drugs; any of that content planned?

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I cant press "K" or "0" at the begining of the game. what should i do?
Either what the person above me said or you can download the latest test version on the discord where this bug is already fixed.

Hey fantastic work so far. A few small adjustments are needed. First your character moves far to slow and I some additional voyeur scenes in the shower/rooms would be nice. Also, I personally like themes like sleep sex and drugs; any of that content planned?
Sleep sex maybe. About drugs... If you mean having sex under drugs, then probably no. Maybe alcohol if you consider it a drug.

Great start, wish you good luck with the project!
btw, starting screen (age confirmation) have incompatibility with ultrawide screen 21:9 ratio - buttons are off screen
plus there was a bug, where mc is lying on the floor instead of bedm idk what happened, maybe were standing too far from bed
Thank you for pointing out these bugs. This is already fixed and will be available in the new version.

Sep 12, 2017
The intro text and AI movement is clipping through the entire house
Also would be nice if there were low quality settings, not just a half assed resolution adjuster that looks broken

Jinchan

May 9, 2024
-i cant get pass from here, and i cant see the offscreen
-i can move my mouse
-maybe there agree and disagree down buttons there ???
i have ultra wide screen 21:9 monitor

update:
-i have downloaded 0.0.2 version.,same thing happened

update2:
-i need to change display resolution to see the buttons. after disclaimer part, i can just set back to 2560x1080 again.

btw, how to open door on "new room quest" ? xD i assumed to move the cursor to door handle, i clicked the handle or door, nothing happened

Last edited:

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
-i cant get pass from here, and i cant see the offscreen
-i can move my mouse
-maybe there agree and disagree down buttons there ???
i have ultra wide screen 21:9 monitor

update:
-i have downloaded 0.0.2 version.,same thing happened

update2:
-i need to change display resolution to see the buttons. after disclaimer part, i can just set back to 2560x1080 again.

btw, how to open door on "new room quest" ? xD i assumed to move the cursor to door handle, i clicked the handle or door, nothing happened
The resolution is a known bug, and I fixed it as best as I could in the new version, that is not up yet. Still may be some windows that are not displayed correctly, but most of them are ok in the next version.

SSLover

Jul 15, 2019
Man game's awesome. It has a lot of soul and things are very VERY well put together. Only issue is that it reminds me a lil of Monster Girl Island, don't ask me why. Hope it doesnt follow the same patch

Also. Isnt the MC a lil bit too tall?. It's kinda weird playing with the dude being almost 2m and hitting his head with all the door frames lol. Feels like we'r playing a giant. Yes, I know its the vibe but god damn the house is tiny

Last edited:

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Man game's awesome. It has a lot of soul and things are very VERY well put together. Only issue is that it reminds me a lil of Monster Girl Island, don't ask me why. Hope it doesnt follow the same patch

Also. Isnt the MC a lil bit too tall?. It's kinda weird playing with the dude being almost 2m and hitting his head with all the door frames lol. Feels like we'r playing a giant. Yes, I know its the vibe but god damn the house is tiny
MGI was one of the first games which started my h-games journey. And it inspired me a lot actually :D
I also hope too, that I don't end like RedAmz or whatever his name was :)
I'll fix the doorframes some day :D

Reactions: Anaho and Kaiten69
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes