4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Muja

May 24, 2018
To solve the problem with fast mini-games, you can limit the frame rate using MSI Afterburner. It will be installed along with the RivaTuner Statistic Server. Launch RivaTuner and for the Global profile you specify in the FrameTime limit - 60 fps. Thereby you will put a limit on ABSOLUTELY ALL games.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
It got progressively harder.
Maybe it depends on how fast your computers is and how big your screen is and how sensitive your mouse is.
I play competitive shooters all day and have pretty good reaction speed and accuracy. I'm used to it which probably makes it a lot easier. My gpu is trash on this PC. It's a spare that I'm using until I've repaired my main.

They stay on my screen for less than a second. It makes it impossible to focus on the art but beating the minigame isn't that difficult if you focus on it. The devs should have added a gallery or something.

Last edited:

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
To solve the problem with fast mini-games, you can limit the frame rate using MSI Afterburner. It will be installed along with the RivaTuner Statistic Server. Launch RivaTuner and for the Global profile you specify in the FrameTime limit - 60 fps. Thereby you will put a limit on ABSOLUTELY ALL games.
FrameTime Limit is not the same as FPS. If that's what you're implying. I'm pretty sure Afterburner allows you to change those values for individual games/applications and not just globally btw

Muja

May 24, 2018
FrameTime Limit is not the same as FPS. If that's what you're implying. I'm pretty sure Afterburner allows you to change those values for individual games/applications and not just globally btw
Seriously? And how, in that case, did I manage to slow down the game? The time spent by the icon on the screen increased from 0.5sec to 2sec. Changes need to be made through Riva Tuner Server, not MSI Afterburner.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Seriously? And how, in that case, did I manage to slow down the game? The time spent by the icon on the screen increased from 0.5sec to 2sec. Changes need to be made through Riva Tuner Server, not MSI Afterburner.
Framerate tells you how many frames are rendered within a second, whereas frametime tells you how long each frame takes to render.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Or just go to your graphics settings in windows and change it and not install a bunch of fluff.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Basically a comic with some minor game elements. Eye spy, sliding block puzzle, eye-hand coordination test, etc.

Recommendation: Go read the comic.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Minigames are dependent on the frame rate. If you have a good GPU it will be too fast so you will need to find a way to cap the frame rate.
I'm not a programmer, but that sounds like some seriously bad programming to me. I think they generally figured out how to decouple game speed from processor speed about thirty years ago.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes