Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
I like the game so far it has me very interested on what the backstory is. The guy is Clark Kent in so far as he does not care if he looks meek because he knows he can fuck everybody up in the room. I will say you need to either score the first updates or throw a slide in saying that music will start now. That was very jarring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

look forward to more

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I'm not good at this type of thing, please tell me what I have to do after this......
Damn! I don't even know what to do next.......

:HideThePain:
You are almost there just hit the download button and you are good to go lol

Reactions: Issac Shafan

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I like the game so far it has me very interested on what the backstory is. The guy is Clark Kent in so far as he does not care if he looks meek because he knows he can fuck everybody up in the room. I will say you need to either score the first updates or throw a slide in saying that music will start now. That was very jarring.

look forward to more
I'm Hoping more interesting stuff will come in the future that will get invested in this more ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Issac Shafan

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
Really like the story so far and graphics are good. But the new UI is absolutely terrible, Played the old version and it really was fine now its just broken. Nothing is labelled and it is just sluggish and looks dated. Don't understand why you would break a perfectly good game with something that seems to have been made in the 1980s.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Really like the story so far and graphics are good. But the new UI is absolutely terrible, Played the old version and it really was fine now its just broken. Nothing is labelled and it is just sluggish and looks dated. Don't understand why you would break a perfectly good game with something that seems to have been made in the 1980s.
Noted :LOL:
Seems like i made a bad choice next update like i said will change it to a new one which looks like the old UI

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Aye, new UI is very bad. Nothing labeled. You have no clue what anything does. Just like closing your eyes and hoping for the best

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
are we supposed to restart with Ep3 or load a save? All I see is Start. Trying to load a save and it won't let you click on it

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes