RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
Ive played the mobile ver for some time and there is no bgm and sfx in game, is this a bug or is the game didnt have any bgm/sfx?

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
This game is really awesome, even though I'm not much of a vanilla type but still I like this game at first I thought this is "not my cup of tea" but I starting to like this game.
2 things that caught my eye.
1. MC is pretty cool, when I saw school setting I thought:- typical game where mc is teenage pervert, a wimpy-ass who beat up by girls, but when I finish episode 1 then it's changed my whole opinion.
2. I have to say that lis really good looking not only that every lis have really good figure.
And I hope in future you add at least lil bit of Violence or horror scenes, it's good that it is a kinetic novel I don't have any problems with any lis.
That's all I have to say if I have to give a review then it would be 6.5/10.

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
This game is really awesome, even though I'm not much of a vanilla type but still I like this game at first I thought this is "not my cup of tea" but I starting to like this game.
1. MC is pretty cool, when I saw school setting I thought:- typical game where mc is teenage pervert, a wimpy-ass who beat up by girls, but when I finish episode 1 then it's changed my whole opinion.
2. I have to say that lis really good looking not only that every lis have really good figure.
And I hope in future you add at least lil bit of Violence or horror scenes, it's good that it is a kinetic novel I don't have any problems with any lis.
Not 3 stars?? Not cool man.

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
lol i'm glad that you at least found something to like in it❤❤
and sure the future updates are all open to so many ideas like the one you suggested

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes