Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Aura_StartingScreen_LogoSteamDate.gif

Overview:
AURA: Hentai Cards
is a fascinating 2D erotic visual novel with card battles where magic, romance, and adventure come together! Build your harem by seducing women and save the world from the Demon Queen, or join her army!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer:
Thread Updated: 2023-12-23
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: TopHouse Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.1
Language: English, Russian, German, French, Dutch, Spanish (Latam), Portuguese (Brazilian), Polish, Chinese (Simplified)
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android v0.4: - - - -

Download LustLauncher (Win/Mac): -

steam_2-en.jpg steam_1-en.jpg steam_4-ren.jpg steam_6-en.jpg steam_7-en.jpg steam_17-en.jpg
steam_8.jpg steam_9-en.jpg steam_10-en.jpg steam_11-en.jpg steam_12-en.jpg steam_14-en.jpg

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well this looks interesting.

Harem too...

Same dev as WANDERER.

Nevermind! (the harem tag there is a joke... like last i checked MMF threesome ain't harem).
The harem will be a lie, be prepared to see many other male characters and futas fuck the LIs, whether it be in the man game or prequel spinoffs.

Nothing says harem like LIs that have been run through more than the door of McDonalds.

Tags from WANDERER if you have any doubts:
1688841265012.png

And that started out with simple tags like here too, only to have almost everything under the sun later. (just missing tentacles and NTR... although they get pretty close to the latter).

We help us if you will add our game to wishlist on Steam!

Back at it with the deceptive tags on first release only to do everything else instead later huh?
False advert... ahem I mean WANDERER 2.0?

Or actually a harem game this time?

Last edited:

debemes

Jun 16, 2018
I'm not sure if I'd call this a card game. It's essentially just five way rock-paper-scissors with randomly limited options. There's zero reason to do anything other than throw the first three cards in your hand, hope the ai throws losing cards and occasionally press an ability off to the side.

kagome999

Jan 16, 2020
ok gameplay = boring but everything else is great. effort is definitely been made for the h scenes

Peterson9803

Aug 21, 2017
Okay. First of all, I hope you get an editor for the English text. It's understandable, but it's far from good.
Second: The pipe-in speed of the text is annoying. If possible, make it either no-stop or adjustable.
Third: The card game, right now, is five element rock paper scissors are mentioned above.

Now, what's great?
-Graphics are very fun.
-I like the base story and the attempted humor (that gets a bit butchered in translation)
-I see potential in the card game aspect. Give it a bt more depth, maybe add support cards or let people know how the opponents cards are weighted - i.e. if, say, Dorothea has 10 Earth, 5 Water, 5 Lightning but only 2 Fire and Air, that could influence choices.

Still, if you guys get it out *and* it's purchasable in Germany, I'd be very interested.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Okay. First of all, I hope you get an editor for the English text. It's understandable, but it's far from good.
Second: The pipe-in speed of the text is annoying. If possible, make it either no-stop or adjustable.
Third: The card game, right now, is five element rock paper scissors are mentioned above.

Now, what's great?
-Graphics are very fun.
-I like the base story and the attempted humor (that gets a bit butchered in translation)
-I see potential in the card game aspect. Give it a bt more depth, maybe add support cards or let people know how the opponents cards are weighted - i.e. if, say, Dorothea has 10 Earth, 5 Water, 5 Lightning but only 2 Fire and Air, that could influence choices.

Still, if you guys get it out *and* it's purchasable in Germany, I'd be very interested.
May German players buy games on Itch?

You also can play free online web build v0.1 on Itch

Reactions: Mushybird
2.80 star(s) 18 Votes