cog

Mar 4, 2017
Uh... I have the game extremely far but no locations have been unlocked on the map, I can't find the cave but have the tool to get in, I don't have the axe minigame and I don't know if I have to restart or if I'm just dumb.

Edit- Got myself to firewood, but still can't find whatever the way into the cave is. I went to the stash and found the pendant but where is the cave.

Edit 2- After a decent amount of digging I found that theres a secret latch in Ivys room which gets you a map which reveals the cave. Putting this here to help anyone who needs it

Last edited:
Reactions: hooviescoop

ChaoxTempest

Aug 30, 2020
I'm gonna put in some guide for y'all. If you are stuck at finding the cave, then first touch everything inside the house, there are 5 notes that your old man left. Then go to the clock in your bedroom, then put the clock' hand point to the symbols written in the notes. After that you get the clock key. Go to Ivy's room, there's a hatch on the roof which requires the clock key to open, open it and take the ancient map along with the pipe. The pipe is an artifact which can be bind to increase EXP gained. As for the map, it helps open a new location called "Meraz' tomb" or something like that. That's where Scarlet's dagger is

Darkie4Pres

Feb 5, 2018
Decent update (0.19) I like where the game is headed. The art on the goblins scenes are crazy good just wish these updates were a bit longer for how long we usually wait.

Oh and ill save you guys some time on luna's quest its 1 rag 2 ectoplasm not the other way around and the revitalizer can be crafted at janet. The goblin whore takes a little while to spawn so just skip days and check the brothel till she appears after you complete the quest and purchase her.

Last edited:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
For some reason I can't enter the tomb at the hills... I've tried clicking everywhere but nothing happens. I already have the silver crest in my inventory along with an ancient map. I've been playing the game since v0.14 or v0.13.

EDIT: Nevermind. After I got the ancient map I didn't notice a new location was available at the top-right of the map. I was used to the tomb being located at the hilltop in the previous versions.

hvhv

Jun 6, 2017
How the fuck do you make the cloth for the brothel? Luna says I can craft it at the alchemy station using two antique rags and one ectoplasm, except I get "Potion Failed," when I try that. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: The combination is 2 ectoplasm and 1 antique rag, didn't see the earlier comment about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: colinwalken

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do you activate the brothel quest? I've completed all of the quests before this update but can't find how to start the quest for luna.

Reinhärd

Aug 23, 2016
How can I access the animated Luna Scene? I Already upgraded my brothel, I'm stuck in handjob scene.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes