amazex777

Jun 14, 2022
how do i get the super creamy milk, i already killed the minotaur the boss on the 7th floor of mekor's realms but it still hasn't dropped and i've done it 3 times.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Hey, you got to use Steal spell on her, you can unlock it in the melkor's realms sooner or later.
... buying it with Epox "coin" to a statue, just before the fight with the Minotaur, actually.
You may want to know that the spell fails at times: if there is no visual clue (message at the the right of the screen) that you obtained Super Creamy Milk upon using it, then you're in for another try later on during the fight.

EDIT: I updated the , in order to reflect the new way to obtain the Super Creamy Milk (FTR, I had a hard time on this too and could not find the information on that wiki even though it is pretty accurate on the other topics). I also added "Dragon Lair" location and updated Naamu, Janet, Ginny and Crystal pages.

Last edited:

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Anyone got a MEGA or Gdrive link? I don't really trust GoFile or any sites that aren't those 2 due to their habit of opening new tabs that link to sites that may or may not be infectious.

peshhh

Aug 6, 2021
Oh. My. F*(&*@!. GOD!!!. This 112MB Game will litteraly devour the fcking sack and all your weirdly curved penises from fapping and will send you to places you dreamed while being kinky-jaggerdy-drippingly-HORNY-in-yer-momma's woumbs!!!!!!! O_O
Now really, i accidently stumbled upon this precious gem today and while i hopped through the first 2-3 screenshots i though "um what the hell ? It has the graphics of those eaaaarly fap-fap games way back when they been like 10-15-20MB and played on DOS, but... like... on steroids (HD) A-N-D ANIMATED?! -_^ &_& *-*!!! Thats gotta be like the god damn HOLY GRAIL-ARC OF THE FCKING COVENANT type of thing *rainbows from ma mouth*. FOR THE OLD TIMES SAKE, I AM GETTING THIS EVEN IF THE DAMN EARTH STARTS TO SHATTER INFRONT OF MY RAINBOW-POURING-EYES WHILE BEING DOWNLOADED!!!!"
Seriously.
Graphics - *number not invented yet* /10 SUPERB.
Girls - ------//------ /10 KINKY HORNY SLUTS (Yes it includes a god damn unholly sucubus that would make a FCKING DUAL-MIRROR-IMAGE OF HERSELF WHILE SUCKING YER COCK)
Variety of ways in form of mini-games-way-to-earn-gold - 20/10
Bloody drippin ALCHEMY that is bound with tending a garden and variety of plants that except for alchemy can be used in multiple other ways (gifting, cooking, in the story etc etc etc damn man ur a god damn Mozart-like-genius!) - 20/10
A not-so-mini-game inside the actual game (i wont spoil for those that havent played yet/reached the point, but a mini-maze-rpg-floors-MERCHANTS THAT SELL GALLERY STUFF *even cock starts to shoot rainbow at this point* and so on and so on. *Again number not invented yet*/10
Thats it im speechles from here on. If i was Bill Gates, i'd donate Microsoft to that guy! GLORY AND PRAISE from me.. ur a genius! <3 \_/_

P.S. Kids, don't do crystal meth. Its bad for you. =)
P.S.2 Mods please don't ban me... *-* im sowwy! that was just an overflow of emotion. <3

Naly

May 3, 2018
Has anyone encountered a similar issue?

The game froze during manual save, had to alt-f4 out of it, and now it just hangs on startup. No error messages, nothing.
Tried to delete the save files, but the result is the same. It happens with every version now. Otherwise it's a good game with great art.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I got to the part where you can change Scarlet's role, and I'm a little confused? Should I be changing it to something else? Does it matter?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
It's mostly there if you want to make them sisters.
Ah, I see. I wonder if they're supposed to be sisters, because in the dialogue right afterwards, Scarlett refers to Ivy's mother as 'mother' too. I kept it at friend, but I may honestly load an older save and change it to sister now.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Ah, I see. I wonder if they're supposed to be sisters, because in the dialogue right afterwards, Scarlett refers to Ivy's mother as 'mother' too. I kept it at friend, but I may honestly load an older save and change it to sister now.
You can change Scarlet's role at any time in her Journal menu.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Whenever I try and talk to Janet, the image on the screen freezes. I can still interact with the world around me, I just can't tell what I'm doing.

Also, is Scarlet's content all femdom related, or can we eventually turn the tide on the relationship and take control. I'm not really interested in being treated as someone's dog.

Edit: Thank you, osaki_nami for your absolutely useless contribution.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Whenever I try and talk to Janet, the image on the screen freezes. I can still interact with the world around me, I just can't tell what I'm doing.

Also, is Scarlet's content all femdom related, or can we eventually turn the tide on the relationship and take control. I'm not really interested in being treated as someone's dog.

Edit: Thank you, osaki_nami for your absolutely useless contribution.
I re-played it just to see if something was happening with Janet, and nope, nothing freezes, tried to just visit her, 'helping' her, and her morning scene with the barmaid, nothing. Perhaps loading a prior save could help, you may have some random bug in your actual one.

As for the 2nd question, no. You'll see as you play the game.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Is there a chance of getting this as just a .zip? Windows self-extractors are a bit sus
Well, actually it is not a self-extractor, the .EXE file is the game. My antivirus did not raise any alert (and I played a lot) nor is my computer behaving strangely. Nor is anyone's who downloaded the .EXE - or at the very least, not because of it.
In the end, it all is a matter of trust. Anyone can tell you that everything's fine, but you're the one that makes the call. In case you feel very cautious, you might want to consider setting up a Virtual Machine running a Windows installation. I did not do it and don't regret it. Your call, really. :)

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes