Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
The game crashes immediately on my end upon trying to start it on a Windows desktop (either the .exe just ends, or I'm stuck on a white screen). I checked the search for the problem and it did mention similar issues in older versions with fixes that came with updates. Is there anything I can do except wait for the dev to fix it, or is there a trick I'm overlooking?

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Its funny how despite being one of the few serious devs who release regularly, with solid quality and with an ending for the game in sight (I think it was mid 2023), this is full of trolls. And despite that, the dev still answer them instead of "crybabying" as he is accused of nor asks to delete comments. This is the jewel game and the jewel dev of the forum.

Then you have other games like MilkingSaga (I won't say name, but you all know) where the dev release shit after years, and If you dare post a comment about him milking it your comments are directly deleted after being roasted by true fanboys and sycophants. This dev answers to the shitty trolls at least, while others just cancel any negative response.

Edit. BTW, what's new on the 0.26 version? The changelog hasn't been changed yet.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Its funny how despite being one of the few serious devs who release regularly, with solid quality and with an ending for the game in sight (I think it was mid 2023), this is full of trolls. And despite that, the dev still answer them instead of "crybabying" as he is accused of nor asks to delete comments. This is the jewel game and the jewel dev of the forum.

Then you have other games like MilkingSaga (I won't say name, but you all know) where the dev release shit after years, and If you dare post a comment about him milking it your comments are directly deleted after being roasted by true fanboys and sycophants. This dev answers to the shitty trolls at least, while others just cancel any negative response.

Edit. BTW, what's new on the 0.26 version? The changelog hasn't been changed yet.
there are people who always act like 5-6 year olds despite being in an adult body. I don't mean what they like, I mean how they act towards other people. Suprisingly, I enjoyed the game myself. Good content, good quests and good scenes, imo. Wonder if there will be an ending where you could take the girls to live in one place tho

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i'm so sick of every single update being about the dungeon
people work differently and approach work differently. Ever had a job? Sometimes other people tend to focus on one thing so they won't get side tracked by the other, especially if you've already set a priority. That's being responsible and managing your project properly. Some people tend to multitask and work on different areas at the same time. All you can do, is wait. If you don't know how to do that, you know what to do.

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
Hi Mirthal, would it be possible to request that CreateTexturesOnDemand be default set to 1 to avoid having to extract the .exe?

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Saves are broken.
for object o_timed_event:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_Object_o_timed_event_Draw_0

Anybody have a save that works from last patch they can share?
For Fuck's sake. How did you end up thinking you would be the only one encountering such a problem, so it was not worth looking for the forum? Searching the thread for "o_timed_event" returns 15 occurrences. Surely you could have looked at the most recent ones, just incase something interesting is there? Like, I don't know, this post?

I've done everything correcting "80 character swap" but it's still locked. Are you sure that's the 100% save? View attachment 2140855
Not sure if you did everything correctly: I just took the time to download diras2010's save, opened one of my .sav files, copied the first 80 characters, opened diras2010's .sav file, overwrote the first 80 characters with what I had previously copied, saved and close both files. I then launched Aurelia v26 and loaded the game from diras2010's adapted files: it worked like a charm; the Journal is giving access to Bulgra and the extra scenes. May I suggest trying again?

Hi Mirthal, would it be possible to request that CreateTexturesOnDemand be default set to 1 to avoid having to extract the .exe?
You mean, would it be wise to change the default value of a parameter that is OK with the vast majority of people and risk that everything goes “Whoops”? As a production guy (“if it ain't broken, don't fix it.”), I would advise against it – not my call, though.

Devilbat

Mar 14, 2018
I don't know if it's been posted around here yet but the changelog for v0.26 is 2 new scenes. One with Scarlet and Ivy and one with Luna and Ki-ki.
To find the one with Scarlet and Ivy, just go upstairs in your house in the afternoon.
To find the one with Luna and Ki-ki, go in the brothel at night.

Last edited:

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I don't know if it's been posted around here yet but the changelog for v0.26 is 2 new scenes. One with Scarlet and Ivy and one with Luna and Ki-ki.
To find the one with Scarlet and Ivy, just go upstairs in your house in the afternoon.
To find the one with Luna and Ki-ki, go in the brother at night.
Do you mean BROTHEL??

To add further regarding the new content for 0.26, in Melkor's realm, in the 15th floor there's a new "sub-realm entrance" to a Halloween themed sub-realm, with 4 more new sexy scenes

• Love
Reactions: Artix0

pr83

May 5, 2017
Is the Halloween realm a timed event that appears and disappears according to the month or is it always accessible?

Dawgstar

May 29, 2017
Anyone else have bother getting this game to run had played previous versions on windows 7 but updated pc and installed windows 10 get a white screen but if i alt tab in and out the main menu appears but no mouse controls??

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I'm certainly considering it, the engine is quite old and has some limitations which usually leads to most of the technical problems (freezes and whitescreens).

With some luck I'll be able to port it to a new engine and fix a lot of that after the Steam release is out and we have less pressure while we work on extra Aurelia content or other upcoming projects.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes