Pyko

Jun 25, 2021
For those who are having trouble:
I created a new save file and copied the 89 characters from the .sav file
Then deleted the first 89 characters and pasted it.
Seems to be working.
So it's 89 characters? On the wiki and in some previous posts on the forum it is 80.

Thanks bro ;D

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
For those who are having trouble:
I created a new save file and copied the 89 characters from the .sav file
Then deleted the first 89 characters and pasted it.
Seems to be working.
I am sorry if I am bothering could you futher explain what you did you copied and pasted? there are 1 save and 1 save.sav, which one did you edited and hoe did you do it? please need help here :c

umkuss

Apr 27, 2018
Are the new 2 scenes supposed to be in the journal or achievements? I got the save and it has the new dungeon scenes but nothing new for Ivy and Scarlet or kiki and luna. Also, going upstairs in the afternoon doesn't work

Reactions: SENSAI420

spankowitz

Sep 16, 2021
Hey folks, I'm getting a fatal error whenever I try to start the Ohro chase scene. it's the same one as in post #2703 of this thread, and I've searched a few times; but I've found nothing mentioning for a fix for it. I've tried extracting the initial exe to its own folder (so I'm not just running the compressed version; I seem to recall seeing that as a possible fix for a similar error), all to no avail. I've try re-downloading it as well to make sure that it wasn't a problem with the downloaded file as well, and still had no luck.

Is there anyone who knows of a fix for this, or should I just wait for the next version, download that one, and try again?

And Mirthal, the pixel work in this game is amazing!

Reactions: Mirthal

sparkylarky

Jun 25, 2022
Hey folks, I'm getting a fatal error whenever I try to start the Ohro chase scene. it's the same one as in post #2703 of this thread, and I've searched a few times; but I've found nothing mentioning for a fix for it. I've tried extracting the initial exe to its own folder (so I'm not just running the compressed version; I seem to recall seeing that as a possible fix for a similar error), all to no avail. I've try re-downloading it as well to make sure that it wasn't a problem with the downloaded file as well, and still had no luck.

Is there anyone who knows of a fix for this, or should I just wait for the next version, download that one, and try again?

And Mirthal, the pixel work in this game is amazing!
I had the same issue. Did not find a fix but what worked for me was letting a few in game days go by, doing the other quests and then coming back to it.

Reactions: tautorrent

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Something I found is that if you try to extract the files within the Aurelia main executable file (in Windows), depending on which utility you use, there are files that get corrupt and the game crashes

What I did is: run the Aurelia main file and wait for it to load
Alt+tab to go back to Windows (DO NOT CLOSE THE GAME), then go to

Users\"your username here"\Appdata\Local\Temp

Inside should be a folder containing the correctly decompressed game, copy it and paste it wherever you want

Don't close the game, or else the folder will be removed

Tinytower

May 1, 2020
Getting an error on windows when asking Ohro to dance

of Draw Event
for object o_ohro_run:

Unable to find any instance for object index '322' name 'o_ohro_run_mc'
at gml_Object_o_ohro_run_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_o_ohro_run_Draw_0 (line -1)

spankowitz

Sep 16, 2021
Getting an error on windows when asking Ohro to dance

of Draw Event
for object o_ohro_run:

Unable to find any instance for object index '322' name 'o_ohro_run_mc'
at gml_Object_o_ohro_run_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_o_ohro_run_Draw_0 (line -1)
I was getting that same error. Spend a couple of days doing other things, maybe complete another quest, and it should clear itself up.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
For those wondering

I've been fiddling around with the saves of the game, in order to port from 0.25 to 0.26, so far I found that the length of the machine specific code has NOT been changed from 80 to 89 as someone had stated before, and my save works fine

I'm including my 100% save for 0.26, again you need to do the 80 chars switch for it to work without issues

The save will use your 2nd save slot, so bear that in mind

rozenbaun

Jul 21, 2021
There should be a note on the original post about this character switching so people won't get shock on why the save file here don't work lol

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes