• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
My goodness gracious after the last 2 pages i understand that this is a great game led by a delusional entitled dev, also claiming they will treat anybody the same no matter if you donate $0 or $1000000. That made me laugh. What a shame. Good luck with the final release.

Last edited:

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
the clock puzzle how to solve it? move 1 5 6 9 10 and nothing happen
The solution is in the 5 or so notes you can find hidden around the house. In the case you can't still solve it after that check the fandom page or something for the right solution.
Note that you need to input the code in the right sequence that corresponds to the number of each page note 1 code > note 2 code > note 3 code and so on.

Jan 21, 2022
Indeed.

It can't be that a final release takes more time, as announced:

View attachment 3547207

It can't be that they are animating old stuff, as promised many times and even shown publicly:

View attachment 3547214 View attachment 3547218 View attachment 3547220 View attachment 3547225

It can be that they are translating the game to several languages and adding mod support for any non-official language:

View attachment 3547229

No, no, no.
It is ALWAYS DEVELOPER GREED. Because 10k on Patreon is mad money dude! Nothing comparable to Steam!

You know, unless you are completely ignorant of how Steam works and the amount of money releasing a game actually makes:

View attachment 3547313
This is what a NSFW game made in a bit more than year btw. And it's not even that popular (has a 20% the amount of reviews Aurelia has here in F95 to put some sort of comparison.) Almost like there is a reason why everyone is migrating there.
I'm keeping the dev anonymous because I don't want anyone to get shit for this screenshot.

I mean, trust me broh! Fallout New Vegas was done in two years!

And all they had is:
  1. An incredibly popular IP
  2. The engine used for the previous game.
  3. Lore and worldbuilding of said game
  4. Like half the assets to build said game. (UI, enemies, buildings, items, etc...)
  5. Being published by a multi-million dollar corporation.
  6. A budget most likely exceeding a million
It's a fair (and very nuanced) comparison!

View attachment 3547304

And if they post anything! They already had it done and didn't release it! Obviously!

They are SO METICULOUS that they even keep a fake tracking of the scenes left to do: View attachment 3547336

And an entire fake discord server where they have entirely fake discussions about content:

View attachment 3547344
Just in case someone hacks them like I did. Tips fedora.

Because lets be serious people, what is more plausible?
Developers working on a project like they've done until now for 6 years?
Or...
Dark secrets the government developers don't want you to know!? Think sheeple! THINK!

And yes, this is in fact, satire.
And yes, I'm finishing the game.
And for the theory crafters, you can find like-minded friends . Have fun.
I got a question, can I join the server?

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes