Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone have a save that works please I went back a few pages there but none of the saves load, when I press an error window appears
Capturar.PNG

Last edited:

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Hi. I need help with few things. First of all no matter what I do I cannot figure out how to unlock the last scenes for Erza, Crystal and Janet. Then I still cannot unlock the 14th character in jurnal. And last I dont know where to get the Polished candelabra part for Ginny. Some advice ?
Hi. I need help with few things. First of all no matter what I do I cannot figure out how to unlock the last scenes for Erza, Crystal and Janet. Then I still cannot unlock the 14th character in jurnal. And last I dont know where to get the Polished candelabra part for Ginny. Some advice ?
Yeah, sure. My advice would be: Be patient. You're welcome.
What? Oh, about the other points you mentioned twice? Ok, here you go:
  • Ginny's DIY:
  • 14th character: continue Ginny's quests line
  • Erza / Crystal and Janet: don't remember at the moment. What is Naamu (the glitter dragon at the lake) saying when you ask about those?

How to get emeralds for the brothel ?? I reached level 30 in Kronos defence minigame but still I didn't get anything
Assemble 3 Emerald fragments using Alchemy at Lily's.

Does anyone have a save that works please I went back a few pages there but none of the saves load, when I press an error window appears
View attachment 2053364
For fuck's sake. The saves *are* working but you should first edit the .sav file.
Check https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-25-2d-e-mirthal.11657/post-8777622
UncleVT: May I suggest you to add a link to the above post, somewhere in the very first post of this thread? The question has been asked several times now.

Hello! I played this game a while ago and was wondering if the achievements got fixed?
Not that I know, but TBH I did not test the achievements in the very last release. Will do on tomorrow and give some feedback.

Pilat

Oct 25, 2019
You mean that you happened to miss the HUGE "Melkor's Realm" clickable zone in the Journal? ^^'
Yeah, I actually didn't have it! :D It seems that until I redid one sexy scene from the dungeon, the Melkor's Realm button in the Journal didn't appear, and I got a bit lost in which saves were mine and which ones were from the old build or from this site (trying to use the latest, but yaknow), cuz there's no way I'm going through the whole game and all minigames ordeal just to see what's in the latest update. :p But yeah, your response gave me that extra nudge to check what I haven't done and what should have been one of the first ideas to try, but thank you nonetheless (y)

Reactions: tautorrent

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
Are Ivy and Scarlet sisters? Because from the conversation I saw right after I left it as friends, it seems they are, but the game does not have an incest tag even though they do things together, and I would like to give them the correct relationship.
Up to you. The game leaves it to you to establish their relationship.

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
I'm stuck on the Staff of Wisdom. Looking at older comments it looks like it's moved levels. I've looked on the 10th, 22nd, and 27th levels. Nothing

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Hello! I played this game a while ago and was wondering if the achievements got fixed?
Just checked: Two achievements are still unreachable, "One of those stupidly obscure achievements" and "Risk and reward".
FTR, I did not unlock "They taste fruity" but forget to drink potions most of the time, so it is very likely that I did not drink 50 potions already.

I'm stuck on the Staff of Wisdom. Looking at older comments it looks like it's moved levels. I've looked on the 10th, 22nd, and 27th levels. Nothing.
Not sure what you are facing. It should be there on level #27. Unfortunately my oldest save is just after I retrieved the Staff of Wisdom, so I am clueless on this. Did you check every tile in this 27th level? I think I remind it was actually right in front of the MC when entering the level, so it was unmissable. Hope someone else will be able to help you on this.

Last edited:

SheKyuubi

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah, sure. My advice would be: Be patient. You're welcome.
What? Oh, about the other points you mentioned twice? Ok, here you go:
  • Ginny's DIY:
  • 14th character: continue Ginny's quests line
  • Erza / Crystal and Janet: don't remember at the moment. What is Naamu (the glitter dragon at the lake) saying when you ask about those?

Assemble 3 Emerald fragments using Alchemy at Lily's.

For fuck's sake. The saves *are* working but you should first edit the .sav file.
UncleVT: May I suggest you to add a link to the above post, somewhere in the very first post of this thread? The question has been asked several times now.

Not that I know, but TBH I did not test the achievements in the very last release. Will do on tomorrow and give some feedback.
The dragon says that there is no more story for them. But they all still have that 1 scene to unlock and none of the current available is not it.

V_F

May 11, 2017
So I have the fixed save file but how do you add the new dungeon scenes? I opened the latest dungeon patch and defeated each boss but didn't see a clear way to get the scene when defeating a creature.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
So I have the fixed save file but how do you add the new dungeon scenes? I opened the latest dungeon patch and defeated each boss but didn't see a clear way to get the scene when defeating a creature.
As to how to first get dungeon scenes: https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-25-2d-e-mirthal.11657/post-9001202
Not sure you actually fixed the save file though - my guess is, if you had, the scenes should be already unlocked (check "Melkor's Realm" in your Journal; foes showing a red heart have their scene unlocked: click the heart to play the scene).

The dragon says that there is no more story for them. But they all still have that 1 scene to unlock and none of the current available is not it.
OK. I already answered about Ginny's DIY and the 14th character.
For Erza, check - "Erza's Ritual" is what you are looking for.
And for the last scene of Crystal/Janet, I think you just have to get to Janet's shop in the morning, again (you probably already did it twice in order to unlock Janet anal then Crystal anal).

Last edited:

V_F

May 11, 2017
As to how to first get dungeon scenes: https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-25-2d-e-mirthal.11657/post-9001202
Not sure you actually fixed the save file though - my guess is, if you had, the scenes should be already unlocked (check "Melkor's Realm" in your Journal; foes showing a red heart have their scene unlocked: click the heart to play the scene).

OK. I already answered Gin,y's DIY and 14th character.
For Erza, check - "Erza's Ritual" is what you are looking for.
And for the last scene of Crystal/Janet, I think you just have to get to Janet's shop in the morning, again (you probably already did it twice in order to unlock Janet anal then Crystal anal).
Every creature pre-25.2 is unlocked with a red heart, but the new ones have a black heart in the journal. Everything else in the game seems to function as intended.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
what happened to her? have you to get this encounter in the newer versions.
View attachment 2055983
I definitely did encounter it/him/her in the latest version. Stronger with every new occurrence, just as before. Mostly after level 30+ maybe - but the chests were way more frequent either (3-4 chests a level, wood only).

Every creature pre-25.2 is unlocked with a red heart, but the new ones have a black heart in the journal. Everything else in the game seems to function as intended.
OK, so you successfully fixed the .sav file indeed - it's just that the creatures of the Abyss are not unlocked.
You now have to cast the "love" spell during a fight with any still-locked creature in order to play their scene after you win the fight and add that scene to your journal.
Alternatively, you may want to use my own save file - everything unlocked or so I think. The only thing I am missing is 3 achievements, 2 of them inaccessible because of a bug it seems.

hey i get a white screen followed by a crash on the 25.2 versions. anyone else have the same issue?
Working just fine here, sorry I cannot help. Are earlier versions (e.g. 24.2d) starting OK?

Last edited:

404dazu

Jul 15, 2022
I definitely did encounter it/him/her in the latest version. Stronger with every new occurrence, just as before. Mostly after level 30+ maybe - but the chests were way more frequent either (3-4 chests a level, wood only).

OK, so you successfully fixed the .sav file indeed - it's just that the creatures of the Abyss are not unlocked.
You now have to cast the "love" spell during a fight with any still-locked creature in order to play their scene after you win the fight and add that scene to your journal.
Alternatively, you may want to use my own save file - everything unlocked or so I think. The only thing I am missing is 3 achievements, 2 of them inaccessible because of a bug it seems.

Working just fine here, sorry I cannot help. Are earlier versions (e.g. 24.2d) starting OK?
I got error after drop your save game

of Draw Event
for object o_timed_event:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_Object_o_timed_event_Draw_0

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
I got error after drop your save game

of Draw Event
for object o_timed_event:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_Object_o_timed_event_Draw_0
Already said countless times. :cry:
The saves *are* working but you should edit their .sav file before you can load the game from Aurelia.
UncleVT: Pretty please? :) (reminder: suggestion to add a link to the above post, somewhere in the very first post of this thread)

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes