as13lc

Oct 29, 2019
Really great art in this, amazing job. I've spent an embarrassing amount of time clearing out Melkor's Realm to get all the heart scenes now too...

Reactions: tautorrent

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
The last couple updates will likely take a bit longer, as the endings are a bit bigger in scope than usual.
Also a lot of extra things have to be done for the final Steam release, which is biting into development time.
Wait a second: Endings?

Sex aside, I kinda feel that I have only begun to know the main girls Ivy and Scarlet (they are on the run from something, or someone, and feel that they most move out soon), plus Amber (she is an orphan who was been taken in by Luna and is very grateful for her, while is isn´t exactly unhappy being a dancer, she aspires to be more than that).

Naamu story arcs seems complete, while the other side girls seem to get to "fuck buddies" status and stop there.

I kinda feel that there is a LOT more potential stories waiting to be developed, for the game to be close to an end.

Reactions: Unreal434

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Wait a second: Endings?

Sex aside, I kinda feel that I have only begun to know the main girls Ivy and Scarlet (they are on the run from something, or someone, and feel that they most move out soon), plus Amber (she is an orphan who was been taken in by Luna and is very grateful for her, while is isn´t exactly unhappy being a dancer, she aspires to be more than that).

Naamu story arcs seems complete, while the other side girls seem to get to "fuck buddies" status and stop there.

I kinda feel that there is a LOT more potential stories waiting to be developed, for the game to be close to an end.
A lot of potential stories also mean +15 years in potential development. I rather give it closure at this point and jump to the next thing.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
The last couple updates will likely take a bit longer, as the endings are a bit bigger in scope than usual.
Also a lot of extra things have to be done for the final Steam release, which is biting into development time.
Ending? Aw. Will there at least be some more dungeon content? I kinda like those :p

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
it gives an error when I try to use it
Probably because you did not modify the file that has ".sav" suffix.
Cf. for detailed information as to how to proceed.

I might ask some stupid question but where do I have to put this CG file?
You don't have to put it anywhere in order to play the game - it's just an archive containing a folder that contains graphical elements extracted from the game binaries. If you just want to play the game, you don't have to download nor use this.

Last edited:

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
I have tried searching the thread, but I can't work out where I am going wrong.. I'm getting a Code Error while trying to load? Basically, it seem to only allow me to search by Member?

Little stuck on how to find if someone has had the issue before me!

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
I have tried searching the thread, but I can't work out where I am going wrong.. I'm getting a Code Error while trying to load?
A thorough description of your issue could help. A shot in the dark, just in case: Are you trying to load someone else's savegame? If yes, then please .

i appear to have an error. theres only sound but the screen is all white, is it only me?
Your answer is .

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
A thorough description of your issue could help. A shot in the dark, just in case: Are you trying to load someone else's savegame? If yes, then please .
AHA!

Right... well, I feel silly. Actually, I'm not importing someone else's savegames, I've restored mine from my old Hard Drive. I rebuilt my PC a while back and have been restoring what I need,m and am justabout back to where I should be.

I think that will sort it out for me. Thank you! (I had followed other instructions here on how to import the saves, but I had missed THAT detail somehow. Thank you again!)

EDIT: I ought to point out that I was having trouble working out how to SEARCH the thread, because my efforts were finding everything BUT the manner of search I was after. I will be trying the solution given later, as it sounds like that's the issue I have been struggling with!

I am extremely grateful for the help. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tautorrent

Adellaide

Oct 29, 2022
I seem to have an issue with text not appearing. Whenever I try to talk to people (just started so Ivy), the text box appears with the name of the person speaking, but no speech text shows up.

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
This looks amazing. I wish there was a Mac version.
I wish more mac users knew installing a 109,5 Mo .exe file on MacOS wasn't top of the line programmer knowledge. It's 109 Mo consisting of pixel art and midi files, not Cyberpunk 2077. Of course it can run. Go check or any other Wine based software.
Peace

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes