SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Every day it gets closer to my November prediction and I'm right as usual.
You might be right, but to be honest it looks more like "whenever Patreon numbers nosedive", Steam income might be more, but it's one time income, and milking 10000$/month by doing literally nothing is not a bad deal by any means.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
You might be right, but to be honest it looks more like "whenever Patreon numbers nosedive", Steam income might be more, but it's one time income, and milking 10000$/month by doing literally nothing is not a bad deal by any means.
What are you saying little bro its scamming people from the work they're supposed to do :LUL: the work is literally the reason why they've been given money. If anything, at best its an indication they're working behind the scenes, at worst they're literally scammers that do nothing but wait so they earn a bunch of money. I'd rather work on my game in the background than to pretend my audience is retarded. I hope what you say isn't true because that would be a horrible, career ruining ideal in every sector that doesn't scam. Even Indians would be upset if what you write is true.

Think of it this way, if what you say is true I probably put more effort in this post than the entire Aurelia team put effort into their game for the last 6 months. I could even break down that retarded logic of yours by saying that the artist deserves more than the coder because people play this game because the art looks nice. Meaning that they could just release the art they've done now and work on making more art to milk paypigs and increase exposure effective while releasing the game on steam for even more revenue once they reach peak interest in patreon numbers.

I'm glad non of this is true. They're most likely working on stuff in secret while also polishing and playtesting because the publisher forces them too hold as I wrote because unlike the developers they're actually garbage.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
What are you saying little bro its scamming people from the work they're supposed to do :LUL: the work is literally the reason why they've been given money.
They work on Steam release, not on Patreon content. Why should they get paid for work AND for game purchases?
Also latest Patreon post was February 10, so unless you sucking Mirthal dick right now and can personally confirm he is working on the game it's all just speculations.

Waveform

Nov 5, 2023
i just think the communication is weird
Non-existent, more like. Maybe they're posting updates on Discord or something, but the Patreon hasn't been updated in 5 months. Mirthal made a post on Twitter on April 20th saying that the final scene was done and all that was left to do was the end credits. So unless that takes 3 months to do, in the absence of any actual communication, I can't really fault people for thinking he's intentionally dragging things out to squeeze as much money out of Patreon as possible.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Really not sure how to continue in this game, i went around and talked to everyone, my maps unlocked are melkors tomb, church, village, home and lake. Still missing a lot of scenes of each girl but can't seem to do much.
Missing 3 scenes with ivy, 2 with scarlet, no scenes with maen and sa, 2 with ki-ki, 2 with ginny etc

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Non-existent, more like. Maybe they're posting updates on Discord or something, but the Patreon hasn't been updated in 5 months. Mirthal made a post on Twitter on April 20th saying that the final scene was done and all that was left to do was the end credits. So unless that takes 3 months to do, in the absence of any actual communication, I can't really fault people for thinking he's intentionally dragging things out to squeeze as much money out of Patreon as possible.
If I'm remember correctly, somewhere around 2019 some clown named shitcoockie told the magnificent story about "All main content done, story completed all thats left - is to add some side chars substories". Now, in 2024 it appears, that after almost 2 years of breaking his balls with 0 content "tech update" he released "New version" with 5% of pretech content. I call this shitmagick.
I dunno why you're trying to figure out what dev is doing just from his WORDS. Is there any new content? No. That means dev is eating shit for €9,649/ month.

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
They work on Steam release, not on Patreon content. Why should they get paid for work AND for game purchases?
Also latest Patreon post was February 10, so unless you sucking Mirthal dick right now and can personally confirm he is working on the game it's all just speculations.
Read my text again :LUL: amazing. Use occams razor my guy don't be retarded.

You get paid for work because of patreon money and people on steam to buy their game. If you're a scammer and are not willing to work and want more money fast and just leave it would thus be smarter to release the game on steam and do nothing for your patreon for a while so you have two sources of income for a few days until people realize they have been scammed. As I wrote before its all speculation and they probably under some NDA where they're not supposed to tell details since they're under a publisher. They most likely doing some things behind the scenes that we don't even know about any may as well be working on their other project that as they planned it. This also means that the entire scammer angle only makes sense if they are willing to throw everything aside and do nothing but thats a surefire way to ruin the publishers and any of the reputations adjacent to the people who work with them just as much.

4.70 star(s) 167 Votes