Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
so I dont get this. in the journal it says the green girl is named KIKI. But in the brothel her name is LUNA?
It's a bug. Names are mixed up between their galleries in the journal.
Kiki also has a wrong portrait.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackp0t

Percy01

Aug 17, 2016
Is there still any dialog skips for anyone else? Everytime I enter the bed for the Scarlet scene, the whole scene skips itself and I have to watch it through the Journal. Not only that, but when I talk to Ivy at one point, it skips, but it seems like it's supposed to be an important conversation. And I just downloaded the new update. Is this happening for everyone else? Or is that just a problem with the Android version?

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Is there still any dialog skips for anyone else? Everytime I enter the bed for the Scarlet scene, the whole scene skips itself and I have to watch it through the Journal. Not only that, but when I talk to Ivy at one point, it skips, but it seems like it's supposed to be an important conversation. And I just downloaded the new update. Is this happening for everyone else? Or is that just a problem with the Android version?
It could be a problem with your version.
I don't have it on the windows version.
Although on the other hand, the morning scene with Ivy and Scarlet in bed, I might have a problem: I can fuck either one, but then the scene ends when the same one scene in the diary shows i can fuck both.

Percy01

Aug 17, 2016
It could be a problem with your version.
I don't have it on the windows version.
Although on the other hand, the morning scene with Ivy and Scarlet in bed, I might have a problem: I can fuck either one, but then the scene ends when the same one scene in the diary shows i can fuck both.
I feel like it is the android version. The Dialog from Soran skipped when I received the item so I could get into the Brothel and now it skipped when I got Lily's item fixed. It also just freaked the hell out during Lily's dialog before she gives you a thighjob when she says 'It's Me [Insert Name Here]. Anyone else experiencing these issues on Android?

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
You confuse two characters.

You must first obtain the two first improvements brothel.

Once you get them, you can hire a new prostitute, and she's a goblin.
what am I missing? i created that antique special cloth transformation

diestormlie

May 13, 2017
Okay, I'm going mad. I can't find Melkor's tomb. I'm pretty sure I've done all the other content I can in the game. I have the Lockpick and Silver Sigil/whatever it's called.

What am I missing?

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Okay, I'm going mad. I can't find Melkor's tomb. I'm pretty sure I've done all the other content I can in the game. I have the Lockpick and Silver Sigil/whatever it's called.

What am I missing?
The hatch in the ceiling of Ivy's bedroom.

You have to open it with the key you find on the clock in your room.

And that indicates the location of the tomb.

I also had to mess around with this part, and it drove me crazy.

diestormlie

May 13, 2017
The hatch in the ceiling of Ivy's bedroom.

You have to open it with the key you find on the clock in your room.

And that indicates the location of the tomb.

I also had to mess around with this part, and it drove me crazy.
You are a saviour!

cabman

Sep 6, 2019
Ok, I really don't get it - I don't know how to access the dungeon.

I have the map from the hatch in the ceiling, I've done all the other quests as far as I can tell but I still can't see the dungeon on the map anywhere. There's Melkor's Tomb, that has the effigy and the sarcophagus but clicking on them just gives a line of text and that's all.

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
Ok, I really don't get it - I don't know how to access the dungeon.

I have the map from the hatch in the ceiling, I've done all the other quests as far as I can tell but I still can't see the dungeon on the map anywhere. There's Melkor's Tomb, that has the effigy and the sarcophagus but clicking on them just gives a line of text and that's all.
the entrance of the dungeon is the sarcophagus, but 1st you have to free Erza and she will tell you about this.

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
Hey , might have been a false positive but i got a malware alert with the 19.2 PC version.
Anyone else seen that with the 19.2 version?

Reactions: TheRedOnly

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
This game is art Screenshot 2020-10-09 230236.png
(this is now my desktop)

I don't mind the minigames, but if I have to get to a certain level or beat them, not sure I won't cheat my way through them. My main issue is that I am using a trackpad that doesn't glide well. If I were using a mouse it seems like it would be easier. Of the minigames I have played, these are by far the least frustrating, but I am not really sure how much they contribute to my enjoyment since I have to repeat them so often. I don't have an android, does the tavern minigame work like tap -> drag -> drop? It seems like it could work really well, like fruit ninja, on a touch device.

I really love this game though. I grew up playing the king's quest series (played them as they came out) so this game seems like a breeze even with the minigames. Hopefully your next game comes soon after this one is finished!

One minor thing for me are the "inside jokes" I don't feel like they add much, for me, to an otherwise very original work.

4.70 star(s) 162 Votes