Openil

Apr 19, 2019
It's OX, Satyr, Kobald, and Djin, despite the last 2 seeming male in combat they are evidently not in the cut scene

Reactions: WSmith
Jun 3, 2018
so i just downloaded the game and it started with no problem
after the conversation when the MC first wakes up i started exploring the room
when i clicked on the bookshelf suddenly the game window went all white and it shut down
now when i start the game i can ear the music and when i go with the mouse around the screen i can here going trought stuff
so...anything i can do to solve this? XDD

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
You have to complete the 28 lvl of the dungeon first, then do the following Ezra's quest.
i completed the dungeon and got all hex containers, did the puzzles and when i talk to erza she just tells me where the containers are again. when i go the npcs the hex dialogue is gone for all.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
You have to complete the 28 lvl of the dungeon first, then do the following Ezra's quest.
Do you have advice to complement this level? I arrived there, but there I came across a vampire (finally, the sprite made me think of a vampire) who had 666 points of life and I did not manage to beat her. An advice?

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
Do you have advice to complement this level? I arrived there, but there I came across a vampire (finally, the sprite made me think of a vampire) who had 666 points of life and I did not manage to beat her. An advice?
all i did was use the spell that reduces her attack first followed by fire attack and auto attack twice, rinse and repeat so the debuffs remain. beat her with like 62hp left

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
i completed the dungeon and got all hex containers, did the puzzles and when i talk to erza she just tells me where the containers are again. when i go the npcs the hex dialogue is gone for all.
After the minigame she should have an another green dialogue option related to the hex. Then a new sex scene with Ezra. Then the next time you click the Melkor's tomb, it triggers her dialogue and you get a love bar that fills up in the dungeon.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
After the minigame she should have an another green dialogue option related to the hex. Then a new sex scene with Ezra. Then the next time you click the Melkor's tomb, it triggers her dialogue and you get a love bar that fills up in the dungeon.
these are the only options i see after the puzzle(s), also in my inventory it says i only have 2 hex containers left. idk maybe its glitched. like i said all the 3 npcs i got the container from the dialogue option are gone.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
all i did was use the spell that reduces her attack first followed by fire attack and auto attack twice, rinse and repeat so the debuffs remain. beat her with like 62hp left
What spell that reduces her attacks? Is it a spell that we get with the stick of wisdom? I found the stick and gave it to the tomb demon, but I have not recovered yet. What should I do to have this spell that reduces her attacks?

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
For the cheating part, you can edit the save file in the AppData\Local\Aurelia folder with the notepad.
Set you health and mana to 999 to feel safe in the dungeon. Like this
hp="999.000000"
hpmax="999.000000"
mana="999.000000"
manamax="999.000000"
these are the only options i see after the puzzle(s), also in my inventory it says i only have 2 hex containers left. idk maybe its glitched. like i said all the 3 npcs i got the container from the dialogue option are gone.
Are you sure you took that box from the brothel?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can upload your save so we could figure it out.

Last edited:

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
Are you sure you took that box in the brothel?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

omg i thought she auto gave me the container and didnt think nothing of it because they let me progress to the puzzle sequence. all sorted now, ty!

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes