sacheu

Jun 26, 2020
i cannot get ancient sap, also i dont know how to get to mountain mine, it doesnt show on map even tho people in tawern tell me about it, also i dont know how to get milk for cake also, there is one character that i still didnt unlocked... help me guys i dont know what to do anymore, seems like i tried everything and level 70...
I think you get sap from Melkor's tomb and using a bottle on it. You can mine by asking Karos, the minotaur, at the tavern during the morning. I really don't remember how I got the milk.

The banshees at karos defense aren't dropping ancient rag. is this a bug? any other way to get the rags?
Does the clock work? I got the notes but nothing happens when I spin the key
There is a small chance to get ancient rags by giving fruits to Merah. The notes have symbols on them, you use the key in the clock to point at the symbols in the correct order based on the notes.

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I think you get sap from Melkor's tomb and using a bottle on it. You can mine by asking Karos, the minotaur, at the tavern during the morning. I really don't remember how I got the milk.

There is a small chance to get ancient rags by giving fruits to Merah. The notes have symbols on them, you use the key in the clock to point at the symbols in the correct order based on the notes.
I did the clock puzzle, but nothing happened. I move the key/hand to the symbols, but do I have to press something?
Edit: I tried one last time and it worked. No idea what I did differently though.

Last edited:

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
OK. In the tomb, there is the sarcophagus in the middle, under the arch. To the RIGHT of the arch are some roots; use the bottle on them.

The milk is obtained from the cow monster on Level 8 of Melkor's Realm.

And you need to move the key/hand to FIVE symbols in order. Have you found all five notes?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i found out what was wrong i didnt go to house attic and that blocked whole main progress and milk u can find if u find cow enemy in the tomb

Reactions: pmmephatasses

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
Stuck on scarlet - the frog says ask the dwarf for a favour - Janet has nothing, and I don't know any others. What do I do? Have I not unlocked smth?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Gallery unlock (for 0.22.1)
Insert the File in %LocalAppData%\Aurelia
You can rename the File to "Save 1" or whichever Save Slot you want to have filled.

For future reference:
Just open the Save File in your Favourite Text Editor, Search for "_progress" and set all found Values to 100
thank you very much for that, i didnt know how to unlock ivy scarlet threesome scene and crystal/janet duo the dragon dont give any tips either so i have no idea how to unlock those

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Im kinda confused about the Journal, minor Scenes like Maen dont seem to have a Entry, i cant view them in the Journal ?
The Dragon also said there is no new contend for Janet despite 2 new CGs ?

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Im kinda confused about the Journal, minor Scenes like Maen dont seem to have a Entry, i cant view them in the Journal ?
The Dragon also said there is no new contend for Janet despite 2 new CGs ?
It seems to me that the entry into the journal for the scenes with the two new prostitutes will be added later.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2018
This game is great, I have no idea how I managed to miss it. I have few questions about v22 since it's the first version i played.
  1. In game changelog says that there are new "Mini" (which I guess are just normal CG scenes) for Ivy and Scarlet, but the last one I got and also the last one in journal is threesome scene, which is animated. So will they be added to a journal later, just like Erzas third scene or Maen and Sa scenes? If yes, how do i unlock them? I have no clue how to do this, and the fact that Staff of wisdom that spawns on 22-28 floors somehow deletes threesome scene from my journal doesn't help.
  2. Also is there a way to retrigger third scene for Erza? Or will we have to wait for her journal update?
For those who struggle with 28th floor boss, there is really easy but grindy and gold consuming way to beat her.
  1. Buy Golden Bracer and Very Pointy Hat from Wizard merchant on 14-20 floors.
  2. Stack wisdom with equipped Hat, drink XL potion of power
  3. Just before the fight equip Golden Bracer
  4. If you grinded enough money boss will deal almost no damage for whole fight, but if you get hit too many times, you will lose almost all of your gold.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
How do I get the milk and make the tea ?
tea u can make on lilys alhemy set to get algae u need to go fish and fail to get algae then instead of fish u will get algae or whatever its called third igrediend was something easy, dont remember what

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes