Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Probably never: These projects, especially ones like this game that are open-ended sandboxes where new characters and storylines can be continuously added forever, tend to be eventually abandoned rather than completed.
We certainly have an ending for the project planned and want to end it at some point in the near future.

Right now most characters have been introduced to the story (there's 5 characters more incoming iirc) and while we will certainly get some new character we want to add at the last minute, the game is pretty close to it's finishing line, probably with a year or less of production (if everything goes great).

I myself rather end Aurelia, have a good finished product and then be able to jump full time into the other projects we are developing.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
We certainly have an ending for the project planned and want to end it at some point in the near future.

Right now most characters have been introduced to the story (there's 5 characters more incoming iirc) and while we will certainly get some new character we want to add at the last minute, the game is pretty close to it's finishing line, probably with a year or less of production (if everything goes great).

I myself rather end Aurelia, have a good finished product and then be able to jump full time into the other projects we are developing.
That's great news! I'm glad there's an end in sight and you're not, like some projects (coughSScough) intending to just expand it forever. Best of luck!

DDFry

Jun 18, 2021

Really nice !
I love this game :)

malaachi

Dec 21, 2018
where do you download the new build? only on his ? the version of the game is still the same one on

Reactions: jeremiahbones

Sneaky_Yobby

Oct 12, 2020
Any idea what I need to do to progress with Ivy/Scarlet? The lizard says "in their room, at the evening" but I've already got access to Melkor's tomb and there's nothing in that room during the evening except sex options that don't progress anything. I've been on floors 8-13 in Melkor's tomb several times already and never got the message "You feel an arcane energy radiating nearby." What am I missing?

GabrielER

Dec 27, 2019
Aurelia V23

Downloads
Content
New build with:
  • Amber Animation
  • Amber Mini Scenes
  • Amber/Luna Mini Scene
  • Minigame, Ohro Run!
  • Expanded Amber's Questline.
Some scenes are not available through the Journal and will be added shortly in a hotfix.

Android Installation: If you download the .apk, please make sure that the filename hasn't changed after the download, some phones change the extension to .zip for security. If that's the case change it back to .apk and install. If this doesn't work, try using a different file manager to open the file.

Reactions: Hentagram
4.70 star(s) 166 Votes