aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
On the other hand; From the destinctly japanese games i've played on the site i can make a pretty good guess why the don't take much time to produce.
idk what you are talking about, there's plenty of japanese games with lots of better development than most of these unfinished games

FreeLancerCZ

Mar 21, 2019
you'll miss out on some thicc goblin scenes and some other good content, but you can skip it all if you really want to
If you ignore it you won't be able to do certain quests. It also a method of how you get some small income later on.
I have to say the running minigame is dreadfull. The hitboxes on either the obstacles are too big or on the character. Hopefully that will get addressed later.

If you you mean NTR, atleast so far i haven't seen other dudes boinking your woman. Also, you get to kinda save someone from there maybe.
Thanks for the answers guys.

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
I have to say the running minigame is dreadfull. The hitboxes on either the obstacles are too big or on the character. Hopefully that will get addressed later.

If you you mean NTR, atleast so far i haven't seen other dudes boinking your woman. Also, you get to kinda save someone from there maybe.
plus if your attacking to break boxes you can change lanes. It animation locks you so you almost always hit shit when doing that sometimes

Reactions: l69p

MaxCheese

Jun 5, 2017
Amber's Blowjob scene option seems to disappear after selected when she's still dancing on stage. Also the new sex scene seems to be bugged and go straight to the climax scene on repeat selection.

Last edited:

CarpenterB

Dec 10, 2017
Guys, if you have problems with the Ohro run minigame, try this:

C:\Users\profile_name\AppData\Local\Aurelia
Open last save in notepad/notepad++
(Make backup, just in case)
Find amber_progress="30.000000"
Change to amber_progress="32.000000" and save your save:unsure: .

You will lose just small automatic dialogue with Luna. She says Amber behind left wall picture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hentagram

Ish

Oct 12, 2017
With bless from dragon. Third try. Fun little minigame that brought back memories. ... But I will not grind that absurd amout of dark matter (or what dungeon cuerency is called... epox?) for last the merchant.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Is it... is it humanly possible to beat Ohro run? It starts out as the hardest minigame so far, isn't affected at all by potions like the others, and crashes the game half the time

Reactions: Anonissimo

ZombieMagnet

Feb 28, 2018
Is it... is it humanly possible to beat Ohro run? It starts out as the hardest minigame so far, isn't affected at all by potions like the others, and crashes the game half the time
You can easily beat it by getting namuu's blessings and Edurance XL

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone help, i cant trigger Karos to make the bed, the option simply doesn't appear, i got the conversation with Ivy outside and with Scarlet, but i cant get passed that

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes