Unity - Aurora's Fog [v0.8] [CATINMASK]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Thanemoondrop85

You get to fuck a mermaid, what more do you want gentleman :)
    Only bad thing about this game is updates seem a bit slowlyish, whilst not nagging about the dev on this, its bad for me / us cuz we cant play / see more of the game and where it is going.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

nweiss

This might come up harsh, but you should't rate a game based on potential and promise.
    This game has a lot of problem, even for a demo, the voice acting is very stiff (note that I'm not criticizing the accent), performance issue, various bugs, lack of content (this is not the first release is it?)
    Does this game have potential? No, based on what I've seen so far, I'd say the dev team are over their head. Maybe they will prove me wrong someday, who knows. But I'm rating this game base on what has been shown, and it ain't much.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Sp0ngeB0bMaBoi

Honestly, I see potential in the game. The rendering is good, animations are alright, however could use the slight clean up here and there. However, game-play wise, it's lacking.

I'm playing v0.29 as of now and there are quite a few issues.
    - Quests. These never seem to disappear, even once completed.This said, the NPC's dialogue appears to not change from the last quest. For example, the fish lady, on the dock in the beginning, dialogue keeps referring back to solving the issue between her and the cat - and immediately chucks me into a blowjob.
    - The sex scenes. For whatever reason, each one starts with a cum shot and ends without one. Not sure why.
    - The quest to retrieve the mushrooms, when I'm told "this healing potion will help in the future", my game freezes and have to alt+f4 out.

These being the biggest issues I've seen, and the main plot of this post, it does not mean this is a bad game - despite the bugs, the sex scenes are smooth and well rendered. The NPC's are well textured - and unlike some games - not creepy. Again, the world is well rendered and textured and controls are pretty smooth. Can't wait to see more of this and hopes the creator doesn't drop it like so many other games I've seen.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Subdivider

An interesting game, a good setting and cute characters) but there is probably still a lot of work to do ... This and adding quests, dialogues, combat system and of course still sex scenes) Can system farms, to was its house and animals .A village to be attacked by looters and bandits. Or the ability to make a mess of yourself and keep everyone at Bay.There are many options)
    A and the developer can only wish patience and diligence to complete this promising project:giggle:
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Hesctai

V0.12a: Promising, although we seem to be only in the infancy and the gesture of the characters must sometimes be reviewed. To follow therefore as the creator seems to be listening right here. The note therefore only needs to evolve :)