Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
where can i get wine? i think i missed my chance when i skip the building the robot scenes...

MaxJake

Jul 16, 2018
Impregnation+incest+animation+x-ray(internal view)=Best game for fapping!
Any plans to add impregnation and x-ray to the game, AngyFur?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
There are a few things to do though I don't remember what order they have to be done in.

The kobold girl will tell you she saw some feathers.
Monica will agree to look into it in exchange for a date.
You can talk to the teacher of the engineering club and confront him about whyt he bird might have stolen stuff.
You can catch one of the students being beaten up in the hall, intervene, and then question that student later and learn more about the bird character.
If you go back to the kobold you can now get her to give you the feathers she saw.
If you talk to monica later (probably after doing some of the other tasks) and ask if she's found anything she will tell you some information.
Lastly you can go confront the bird and accuse him, he will admit it, and then you can go report it to the principal.

However I don't think the monica date is actually in the game yet, so while you can technically complete the thief assignment I don't think there is any reason to.

There are some nudes to find in the teacher's break room though. There is a photo album on top of a cabinet you can investigate but not read yet. If you go there in the morning when a certain teacher is there and try to read it she will yell at you and tell you not to look. At that point if you go there when nobody is around you can look at it and see it's an album full of that teacher doing dirty stuff with students.

You can tell her that you saw it and that might lead to some scenes with her later, but for now it's just the photo album pictures you can look at.

Reactions: MrStal0ne and Dreec

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Just a couple questions.

1: Is there actually any downsides to using the toilet sandwich on Monika and doing things to her?

2: Does that one loli patch still work on Olivia, or is she just a small, petite adult no matter what?

Apr 27, 2022
Is there any difference between the 0.1.1 beta which is available in this thread and the 0.1.1 release which was released on February 7th? I haven't been able to get ahold of the 0.1.1 release but I was hoping that the scripting issue that stops you from being able to tell the principal about the thief might have been fixed in the actual release.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes