Ren'Py - Abandoned - Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kameohawk

After playing this for a spell what I can say is that this game is still very much cooking, needs a bit longer in the oven. A game with potential but really not there yet. The art is solid (where it's complete) but the UI needs tweaking. In the first scene you've to make your way to the "Master's office" (oh my!) but there's very little hints as to where this is. I ended up having to click on houses randomly on the world map until I triggered the scene I want (and given that 90% of the locations on the mini map bring a pop up saying it's not finished yet then it can get annoying).

But that's really small gripes to be fair and certainly not something that should put you off. Interesting story, good visuals, few annoyances here and there which is pretty standard for a new game. Certainly worth a watch
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kempo

at the beginning but interesting story :)

the drawings are to be improved, but the characters are quite tantalizing, especially the bunny;)

I hope the developer brings out better animations and constant updates :)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + You can think ''Oh wow art style looks pretty good'' for screnshoots but dont get fooled, there is two different art style for this game and one of them is pretty bad.
    + Plot looks interesting...

Bad Points
    - I dont know what we should call this thing but its like our game trys to deceive us... Everyting looks good, you are playing your game and when you are about to see some animates sex scene game art style changes someting pretty shitty... Is this some kind of joke i dont know? And oddly DEV's name is ''AngryFur'' yeah... Right now yeah I'm to. I'm AngryFur -_- (Look picture for details...)

For The End
    This could be good if DEV make whole game like first art stlye and dont try to deceive his players...