Ren'Py Automaton Story [v0.1.3] [AngryFur]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes
Feb 23, 2022
I don't think so, A bot couldn't check the patreon account or if the developer said that development was canceled. It's highly likely its a real person marking it.
The user who is now OP used to have "this is a bot account" in their signature, but I am not sure whether it was a joke or if they are actually a bot.

Jul 3, 2023
I have a question. Has anyone heard from the creator of the video game again? Any update this month. If you could let me know, I would appreciate it.

Jul 3, 2023
A question, has anyone heard from the creator of this game again if he is going to release a new update or if he has really abandoned it?

Sep 20, 2018
A question, has anyone heard from the creator of this game again if he is going to release a new update or if he has really abandoned it?
its not abandoned the work is slow, war changes speeds of content and angry is also solo dev as far as i know. on the discord, a moderator made it sound like there might be a announcement coming with in a week.

Reactions: Denisivira1965
Jul 3, 2023
One question, has anyone heard from the creator of this game if he is going to release a new update or if the (fucking"""") war has already taken its toll on the development of this beautiful story?

Sep 20, 2018
One question, has anyone heard from the creator of this game if he is going to release a new update or if the (fucking"""") war has already taken its toll on the development of this beautiful story?
i think the war has claimed another victim. the mods on discord can reach out to Angry and we at least know angry is alive and doing well. the update questions responses are basicling saying after the paid update comes out. but thats from the mods, sounds like there just sick of the whens the next update

Reactions: Denisivira1965
Jul 3, 2023

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes