TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I Working on Fixing the Dev's Script - Window_Message its a RPG script used in game.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Finally someone share the new zurine releases I love this author unique style! thanks a lot OP!

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Second Part - Reason the game crash cause of translate, so im gonna fix it and reupload game.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Ok I Added Fix to OP - Just Copy and Paste in Game Folder and Let it Overwrite All Files...Then Enjoy!!

Jan 30, 2019
Well there are many good games that need a translation, at the moment there are just some that come to my mind, there where released many years ago but never got a translation:

(they are somewhat longer games but still they are good)

And a short one with good gameplay:

I hope you like any of those and make a translation, if not, no worries since you already did so much translating those games full of nostalgia. Thank you!

When the Goblin Slayer wants to ravage the girls ?!
Yess join the dark side, forget the goblins !! Lets corrupt the japanese school girls !

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Fix Updated in OP, The lady Crashed Again so i went and got the original japanese file, put it in and then translated it.

Enjoy!! :cool::cool:

just copy the files and paste in your AV dungeon Folder and let it overwrite and enjoy!!

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the load system is not fixed bade joke .
Your can not load your save.
Tottal broken i dell this bade joke !!!

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ya its still busted for me as well cant talk to the maid cant see the opening scene i dont even know man

Aug 22, 2018
On the one hand, yes an "ugly guy" tag would be useful... But then also a way to search for "specifically exclude this tag please".

The "Fat Bastard With Zero Redeeming Qualities" type character is pretty dang common in hentai, and the presence of the character kills my drive each time.