kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
THUMBNAIL.png

Overview:
You play as a man who has just started his career in the adult video industry; you manage to make a crew of your own and get thumbs up from the AV industry to become an AV creator.
But one day, you got no-scoped by Grim Reaper himself by accident, and you were sent straight to the afterlife before even starting your business.
But thanks to the kindness of God, you are sent back to earth with some advantages...​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-20
Developer: fabpura -
Censored: No
Version: demo
Language: English
Other Games: Working Wife in a Sex City!!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

PROMO.png basic2barebackD.png basic2onbedD1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well here we go a classic of a dev who starts one game then for some reason starts another resulting in two subpar games.
3 actually. There's also that NTR Massager one.
Tbf though they all use microsoft paint graphics. Doubt it takes long for him to draw. If he's smart with his assets then he can probably save a lot of time by keeping template designs so he can just attach a new girls head and hair to a pre-drawn body. Since I'm pretty sure every single guy in all of his game's is just the same buff black dude with the same big cock it also makes it easy to recycle his male assets.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0 and DNCH2019

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Having nothing in the game yet is the least of yo problems.
This looks like someone used MS paint and called it art.

It looks like art from this guy signature above me, amazing example, how convenient.
Kinda annoyed download list gets filled with garbage
lmao a pirate telling a dev how to make their game, this sig is dedicated for people like you :KEK:

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Having nothing in the game yet is the least of yo problems.
This looks like someone used MS paint and called it art.

It looks like art from this guy signature above me, amazing example, how convenient.
Kinda annoyed download list gets filled with garbage
I am not a great artist.... i agree..... but you know that you can just ignore other games right? You might label this as critisism, but it just makes you come off as a intolerant and a shitty person......

Also i know you will say that you don't care at all and and all that sigma male bullshit...... if it doesn't affect your life, you should leave it be.... this advice will help you in the long run lil bro.......

Ps: sorry for hurting your feelings bro....