[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Available for free. Proofreader, Writer.

Feb 17, 2021
Skills:
Creative writer. English speaker

Preferred method of contact:
Message through F95.

Employment Type & Rates:
Free.

Availability:
Part time

Work Samples:
For proof reading. My first language is English.
For writing. Send me a scenario I'll write a scene for it judge for yourself.
For playtesting. Well it's playtesting.

Additional comments:
I've been gaming for a number of years. Only relatively recently started enjoying adult games. I have played a number of these and have observed vocabulary/grammar ranging from really good to really quite bad or to making no sense whatsoever. Anyway, I really enjoy some of the games and appreciate the time and effort that goes into creating them and the availability of them on sites like this. Nonetheless I personally feel that there is nothing that can ruin a scene, or let down an entire script or game like poor grammar. Not that I'm a grammar nazi but I love a good graphic novel and good grammar is essential to grip readers and engage with them.

I have some free time, a good grasp of English diction and would be happy to help people with their projects. I have written a lot in the past and have dabbled recently with a few scenes for adult VGN's I was toying with. Bear in mind this was not coding rather simply writing on word. Anyway this has provided me with good insight into the level of work needed to create scenes and construct stories. So if anyone out there is struggling by with one of those Grammarly type things or feel their creative juices are running a bit low and feel they might need a bit of assistance well then hit me up on here I'll be happy to help.