2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Did they add much of anything new in terms of H since release? I remember the H-content was very lacking in quantity since I last saw this on ULMF. Quality wasn't exactly spectacular either.

Nov 22, 2018
Did they add much of anything new in terms of H since release? I remember the H-content was very lacking in quantity since I last saw this on ULMF. Quality wasn't exactly spectacular either.
Finishing move added, from v1.10.
So quantity is doubled?

However, no improvement in quality.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Is this a re-upload? I remember playing this before on this site in particular.
Oh well, not complaining.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Not that I'm aware of. The workaround that I used was rolling up to the enemy instead of running. The controls will work for a bit, although they still might lock up if you strafe too much.
make sure your mouse is in your screen. i noticed that if your mouse is too far down or to the side you wont attack.
change your monitor refresh rates to 60
Quite bad with the attack control response. Won't register my mouse click so I end up just standing there
Finishing move added, from v1.10.
So quantity is doubled?

However, no improvement in quality.
Not quite. (I know that last quote was regarding the H, but still I thought it prudent to mention the things below)

"◆ v1.11 ・ Solved the problem that attacks are difficult to occur in high FPS execution environment. " (from Readme.pdf of the game folder).
So, I guess, those who had dem attack clicking issues, and want to try again, should try this. I can attest that it works on both 72 and 60Hz.
That said, wow, this is bare-bones. Seriously that walking underwater part is...lazy. I mean she shouldn't even fret - she could literally just walk home. Underwater. lol
Also, if you save and reload, the things in your inventory change back to having Japanese names and descriptions. Also, loading your save is the only way to have the monsters you have already eliminated reappear agai, as far as I can tell. Just a heads-up.

The current review with two stars, is about right.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Also, loading your save is the only way to have the monsters you have already eliminated reappear again, as far as I can tell.
No. You can move to a different map and backtrack as well (though be aware that reloading causes enemies to reappear, so don't save where you will get swarmed). Also that review sucks, as the game (although short AF) actually features much more content, and the maps are pretty nice. To all of you having trouble progressing, find a statue (it is in some chest IIRC, pretty easy to find) and drop it on the floor while in the place lit green on the map (yeah, the map mode is pretty much lame here). From there you will easily figure what to do next ;) To not get stuck, there are three exits on the island map, namely the green area, the red arch close to the tower (you have to light up a lantern close to it to trigger one) and that locked door. Each area has a boss at the end (pretty cool ones, though they feature no H-scenes as far as I can tell - and no, they will never respawn once killed off). The sequence is as simple as it seems - visit a location, kill a boss, grab an item, use it to unlock the next one, repeat. Once got all three, drop them onto the circles in the tower according to their colors, go to the top floor, walk into the teleporter, the game ends. The ESC menu also allows to level-up, and the Resistance skill there can go from the initial 0 downto -5, affecting the H-scene probability and difficulty (there is no penalty for an H-scene failure, yet constantly getting stalled by small enemies is annoying, so I recommend to hold it at -1 or -2 if you want the H-scenes, or 0, where the scenes will never trigger yet you can still unlock the gallery using the items the enemies drop sometimes). When Res is at 0, the game is perfectly SFW. Decreasing it to -5 at the end of the game and at already high stats allows to put the points into attack, and OHKO nearly everything.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
No. You can move to a different map and backtrack as well
Not my experience, sadly. Killed things, I would call them blue trolls, and some lizardmen near the interactable pillar on the western-middle side, near the shore, and then went all around the place, finally getting back - but no respawns. Maybe you went to one of those other areas -the ones you have mentioned above- in the meantime before returning (hence reloading and repopulating the map of the island that way) there.

Also, just an fyi, I get H-attacks (although quite rarely, true) even on 0 and +1 'Resistance'.
----
EDIT: Ahh, you meant literally a different map, gotcha. You saying "bactrack"ing threw me off. Yeah my bad. I thought of traversing the 'Avalon' map and then going back to the same area on it.
Just got the three items, gonna see the ending now. Peace!

Last edited:

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Ahh, you meant literally a different map, gotcha.
Yep, "move and backtrack" should both be done :) Works in reverse too btw (e.g. respawning a non-island map), but the dead bosses will stay dead.
Also, just an fyi, I get H-attacks (although quite rarely, true) even on 0 and +1 'Resistance'.
My bad. I never actually tried leveling it above 0 (didn't really expect it to work), and while the low-level enemies die too quickly to trigger a scene for me at 0, the high-level ones usually kill in pretty much no time (again, for me it was way more possible compared to the scene chance, so I never saw any this way).

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
well, i found yellow statue,mushroom, phosphorus and skull, but i can't drop the statue on a floor in the tower, it says "cannot be placed now"

D

Deleted member 2324686

well, i found yellow statue,mushroom, phosphorus and skull, but i can't drop the statue on a floor in the tower, it says "cannot be placed now"
It's a bug
It isn't a bug.

You are only meant to drop the skull, phospho., and the shroom. One in each circle, any circle will do, then ascend the tower for a rather lack luster ending.

D

Deleted member 2324686

Here is a few things I found out from my playthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote