Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Okay like, set aside the ethics of AI (Or LLM which is what it is).
I have a huge corruption fetish, right? So when the AI art first hit the scene I was excited as fuck, because it was doing bodysuits, lewd crests, and corruption really well.
But it didn't take me long to realize that most of the image sets were 20 images just slightly adjusted. I've done generation myself, I know how hard the output can be, but I can't help but wonder how many generations it took to get those images.
And on top of that, it just floods tags with a lot of samey art, which is very frequently the 20 image image set I mentioned above. It gets boring.

I don't hate the way it looks, but between the tags getting flooded and people pirating image sets, a lot of artists just don't bother posting full images on Pixiv anymore.

Last time I got this pissed at an art genre, I wrote Witch Quest. Maybe this will push me to actually finish it.
Ethics are not an issue here at all because ethics apply to the HUMANS not the TOOLS that they use.

I can't say I can relate to corruption but you do you.
I haven't seen this "Samey" art you speak of. At most I see about 3-5 images of the same character in different poses/ outfits. Humans tend to have a negativity bias so there's a good chance you are just mis-remembering.
Pixiv is probably having an issue with Visa and Mastercard, those two have been going on a moral crusade against any site that isn't puritanical.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes