Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I really wouldn't call it FET2, unless you get permission from MiTY themselves. Otherwise I'm going to have to be against this on principal.
I personaly don't care, stealing names make it easier for me to find stuff, especialy on this site where the search bar seems to mock me on purpose.

Reactions: RealKorra

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Well its an implication of another work by the same people so it piggybacks off their 4 years of dedicated hard work. It just kinda seems scummy.
Meh, honestly you can piggyback in some many way people find acceptable / that are done by professional that I don't see the issue with just adding a '2' to the name. If this was the movie industry, the game would be 'Four Element Trained 2' like an asylum movie.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Well its an implication of another work by the same people so it piggybacks off their 4 years of dedicated hard work. It just kinda seems scummy.
agreed, its not a sequel to fet and they themself said it wouldnt be like fet so callin it fet2 is literally only to piggyback off all of mitys hard work over the years. its not 'kinda' scummy its strait up scummy.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
to answer few of your questions, i'm actually a Legend of Korra storywriter, but i have also made ATLA stories as well. FET2 is actually newest project, part as one of my projects that's been going on since 2012. same with KLOK game which stands for Korra: The Lewdecy of Korra which is ironically the name of my legendary server and the tumblr. since FET2 is standalone game, it won't be same as FET, but i have plenty of stories to roll out. young Toph is a must, so yes i can. however, i won't use patreon for such thing because they pulled lot of shady moves with everybody in past. i'm brutally honest, the project is pretty large.. but i'm very committed to it. it is pretty complicated but yes.
Azula is a must as well. Honestly while book 2 in FET was great in both routes, it still felt lacking in a lot of departments. But if you're able to deliver good content, im willing to give this project a chance for sure

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
i'll answer your questions again.

yes FET2 is pretty much a scummy title name, i had't yet came up with proper name yet so it's just like that. i've been thinking lot of names for the game. i'm not exactly sure if any of you would think is proper fit. but i'll post a poll later. for the characters in the Avatar Universe, i'll be giving major treatment to all of them.

included in ATLA are:
Azula (young, Teen)
Mai (young, Teen)
Ty Lee (young, Teen)
Katara (young, Teen)
Sokka (young, Teen)
Aang (young, Teen)
Toph (young, Teen)
Iroh
Jin (young, Teen)
Zuko (young, Teen)
Suki (young, Teen)
Fire Nation Guards (Male/Female)
Water Tribe Women (rescued from certain locations)
Earth Nation Women
Earth Nation Guards (Male/Female)
Shady (what's up bro?)

etc and much more. if you think i have missed one, please feel free to call me out on it.

included in TLoK are:
Korra
Mako
Bolin
Senna
Izumi
Tenzin
Pema
Jinora (young, teen)
Meelo (young, Teen)
Kai (young, Teen)
Amon
Tarrlok
Tonraq
Old Ladies
Shady (what the.. bro, why are you here?)
Katara (young, Teen, old)
Sokka (young, Teen, old)
Aang (young, Teen, old)
Toph (young, Teen, old)
Zuko (young, Teen, old)
Water Tribe Women (young, Teen, old)
Water Tribe Guards (Male/Female)
Fire Nation Women (young, Teen, old)
much more etc as well.

if here's anything else you want to see added, just let me know.

as with FET2, here will be a linear story progression, you can also have option to pick Love Route or Slave Route, if you want that. it's part of added features for FET2 in case anyone else only wants these routes. the main stories will be fully fleshed out, so are the routes too. that should be plenty of things to do, including action scenes. you don't have to worry about these crazy minigames Mity used in FET, i made sure it was done in very fun, comfortable way for players. and.. it is very rewarding, productive way. i'll just say.. it means that, if you do well, you get rewarded in most pleasing way.

frankly, i thought up literally everything a FET2 would need. something that Mity has never done so in construction of the game, for example, releasing a full book one. that can be done to fix bugs very quickly instead of shifting through so many updates to fix the issues. every game is bound to break and get messed up. imagine waiting months for a fix, update when you could get it done within few days. i can promise, something like this will happen so often, regularly for new games. for example, Hello Games's NMS was borked on first launch. but they did not give up. i honestly believe Mity will be same. it's just that this issue is the Coder. cobb seems to be very much on writer's block, almost as if he's struggling due to the pandemic. worse case scenario is that he could be very sick, like i am but i didn't give up. i still do my thing. that's pretty much the point. no matter what happens, i don't give up on my projects, my goals, my dreams. that's how i get through every day, focused on them.

any questions you'd like to ask?

2taha.exo.34

Jul 31, 2020

yes FET2 is pretty much a scummy title name, i had't yet came up with proper name yet so it's just like that. i've been thinking lot of names for the game. i'm not exactly sure if any of you would think is proper fit. but i'll post a poll later. for the characters in the Avatar Universe, i'll be giving major treatment to all of them.

included in ATLA are:
Azula (young, Teen)
Mai (young, Teen)
Ty Lee (young, Teen)
Katara (young, Teen)
Sokka (young, Teen)
Aang (young, Teen)
Toph (young, Teen)
Iroh
Jin (young, Teen)
Zuko (young, Teen)
Suki (young, Teen)
Earth Nation Women
Shady (what's up bro?)

etc and much more. if you think i have missed one, please feel free to call me out on it.

included in TLoK are:
Korra
Mako
Bolin
Senna
Izumi
Tenzin
Pema
Jinora (young, teen)
Meelo (young, Teen)
Kai (young, Teen)
Amon
Tarrlok
Tonraq
Old Ladies
Sokka (young, Teen, old)
Aang (young, Teen, old)
Toph (young, Teen, old)
Zuko (young, Teen, old)
much more etc as well.

as with FET2, here will be a linear story progression, you can also have option to pick Love Route or Slave Route, if you want that. it's part of added features for FET2 in case anyone else only wants these routes. the main stories will be fully fleshed out, so are the routes too. that should be plenty of things to do, including action scenes. you don't have to worry about these crazy minigames Mity used in FET, i made sure it was done in very fun, comfortable way for players. and.. it is very rewarding, productive way. i'll just say.. it means that, if you do well, you get rewarded in most pleasing way.

frankly, i thought up literally everything a FET2 would need. something that Mity has never done so in construction of the game, for example, releasing a full book one. that can be done to fix bugs very quickly instead of shifting through so many updates to fix the issues. every game is bound to break and get messed up. imagine waiting months for a fix, update when you could get it done within few days. i can promise, something like this will happen so often, regularly for new games. for example, Hello Games's NMS was borked on first launch. but they did not give up. i honestly believe Mity will be same. it's just that this issue is the Coder. cobb seems to be very much on writer's block, almost as if he's struggling due to the pandemic. worse case scenario is that he could be very sick, like i am but i didn't give up. i still do my thing. that's pretty much the point. no matter what happens, i don't give up on my projects, my goals, my dreams. that's how i get through every day, focused on them.

i have faith in you :D

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019

included in ATLA are:
Azula (young, Teen)
Mai (young, Teen)
Ty Lee (young, Teen)
Katara (young, Teen)
Sokka (young, Teen)
Aang (young, Teen)
Toph (young, Teen)
Iroh
Jin (young, Teen)
Zuko (young, Teen)
Suki (young, Teen)
Earth Nation Women
Shady (what's up bro?)

included in TLoK are:
Korra
Mako
Bolin
Senna
Izumi
Tenzin
Pema
Jinora (young, teen)
Meelo (young, Teen)
Kai (young, Teen)
Amon
Tarrlok
Tonraq
Old Ladies
Sokka (young, Teen, old)
Aang (young, Teen, old)
Toph (young, Teen, old)
Zuko (young, Teen, old)
much more etc as well.

I have faith too 0:

pearlo

May 21, 2018
I'm curious to see how you'll handle such a large scale project. It's ambitious to say the least!
Hopefully we'll get a little preview of the content you're going to put in your game. The two pictures you've posted are very different art styles, so I don't really know what to expect in that department.

Also, what fetishes are you going to feature? There's a lot to choose from and people can get a bit... passionate about things devs include or leave out.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Thought's on adding the Red Lotus women, or Ikki?

Also when do you plan on having an early build out?
they are included. early build, of course, i have to actually come up with stories first and then concepts to fit them. so forth on. i'm still working on setting up donation site somewhere except patreon. including setting up a team for the game. here's so much involved to make it possible. i'd have to look for Coder, Designer, Tester etc etc. that sort of thing.. i'll provide a to very old post of such game i was working on before, still is.. so it should give you a general idea of what kind of game i'm working on.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I'm curious to see how you'll handle such a large scale project. It's ambitious to say the least!
Hopefully we'll get a little preview of the content you're going to put in your game. The two pictures you've posted are very different art styles, so I don't really know what to expect in that department.

Also, what fetishes are you going to feature? There's a lot to choose from and people can get a bit... passionate about things devs include or leave out.
that's true lol i seen that. so i'll try to include most of them. and the content pics you mean, they're just ideas, but they're artist content i picked as representive of such ideas. most of content i have also reflects my feelings, my moods and my identity. they're a way of representing myself. basically.

it's not like, hey here's my tit so gawk on it! etc lmao. kinda pretty crude but it's effective. if you get my drift.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020

included in ATLA are:
Azula (young, Teen)
Mai (young, Teen)
Ty Lee (young, Teen)
Katara (young, Teen)
Sokka (young, Teen)
Aang (young, Teen)
Toph (young, Teen)
Iroh
Jin (young, Teen)
Zuko (young, Teen)
Suki (young, Teen)
Earth Nation Women
Shady (what's up bro?)

included in TLoK are:
Korra
Mako
Bolin
Senna
Izumi
Tenzin
Pema
Jinora (young, teen)
Meelo (young, Teen)
Kai (young, Teen)
Amon
Tarrlok
Tonraq
Old Ladies
Sokka (young, Teen, old)
Aang (young, Teen, old)
Toph (young, Teen, old)
Zuko (young, Teen, old)
much more etc as well.

with a lot of the characters you list them as 'young' does that mean theyd get scenes as their kid forms?
im a huge loli fan and while i understand the fear and hesitation of doing loli stuff in adult games it still frustrates me to no end when i see people use characters who SHOULD be loli gets aged up or edited to make them look older which ruins a lot of the appeal to them. its become such a common trend its started turning me off of some otherwise great stuff out of frustration

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
they are included. early build, of course, i have to actually come up with stories first and then concepts to fit them. so forth on. i'm still working on setting up donation site somewhere except patreon. including setting up a team for the game. here's so much involved to make it possible. i'd have to look for Coder, Designer, Tester etc etc. that sort of thing.. i'll provide a to very old post of such game i was working on before, still is.. so it should give you a general idea of what kind of game i'm working on.
Sounds good. I don't know how you find all the people you need for that, so best of luck to you.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
with a lot of the characters you list them as 'young' does that mean theyd get scenes as their kid forms?
im a huge loli fan and while i understand the fear and hesitation of doing loli stuff in adult games it still frustrates me to no end when i see people use characters who SHOULD be loli gets aged up or edited to make them look older which ruins a lot of the appeal to them. its become such a common trend its started turning me off of some otherwise great stuff out of frustration
yeah, but it has to be done without breaking the rules. so i think it will be possible, making it little close as possible to be passable. of course, it wouldn't be included in public posts, but in private posts. somewhere that we can actually see the progress. and that's best place to be at: right here on discord. that way nobody breaks the rules. we do have to uphold the rules unfortunately on public sites.. especially public servers. but what if you have a private server? that's where you go. so it would be appealing if you have that. that's exactly how it was done in past.. back in 1980s to 1990s to early 2000s before whole thing about loli went mentally crazy towards the later years. artists made whole lot of these such videos before that certain year when the "ban" went into effect. everybody, including MITY were being careful to advertise such thing.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
yeah, but it has to be done without breaking the rules. so i think it will be possible, making it little close as possible to be passable. of course, it wouldn't be included in public posts, but in private posts. somewhere that we can actually see the progress. and that's best place to be at: right here on discord. that way nobody breaks the rules. we do have to uphold the rules unfortunately on public sites.. especially public servers. but what if you have a private server? that's where you go. so it would be appealing if you have that. that's exactly how it was done in past.. back in 1980s to 1990s to early 2000s before whole thing about loli went mentally crazy towards the later years. artists made whole lot of these such videos before that certain year when the "ban" went into effect. everybody, including MITY were being careful to advertise such thing.
with another game i played, i actually found this site cause of that game, the dev had a discord where someone made a mod to add lewd scenes for a loli in the game independently from the game itself so people could do stuff with the loli without the game and dev themself gettin in trouble

Reactions: Balrog

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Azula is a must as well. Honestly while book 2 in FET was great in both routes, it still felt lacking in a lot of departments. But if you're able to deliver good content, im willing to give this project a chance for sure
I liked the Azula scenes in book two where it actually looked like her. Always felt like some of them didn't match her look in the show, particularly the sleeping scenes.

Reactions: 2020x