Recommending AVN advice like Being a dik, Summers Gone, College kings

gilean123

Jul 3, 2024
I played the games I mentioned in the title and can you recommend a game that is set in a university, has good graphics and is long-lasting like these three?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
How many hours does it take to finish these games? By the way, thank you for your valuable advice.
Everyone is in development; 'Intertwined' is the most advanced and will take more than an hour depending on the path chosen. The rest can be completed in less than an hour.

gilean123

Jul 3, 2024
Everyone is in development; 'Intertwined' is the most advanced and will take more than an hour depending on the path chosen. The rest can be completed in less than an hour.
This was sad because I had spent so many hours finishing College Kings and Being A Dik and I was looking for something like that.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
This was sad because I had spent so many hours finishing College Kings and Being A Dik and I was looking for something like that.
It's difficult because the older projects on this topic were abandoned, leaving only these, which are not so new. But the problem is that the delivery of chapters for these games is taking an average of six months or more.

But there are some there that even take more than an hour, but compared to those games you mentioned, they are much smaller. But you can be sure that most of them are longer than Summers Gone.

Reactions: gilean123

gilean123

Jul 3, 2024
It's difficult because the older projects on this topic were abandoned, leaving only these, which are not so new. But the problem is that the delivery of chapters for these games is taking an average of six months or more.

But there are some there that even take more than an hour, but compared to those games you mentioned, they are much smaller. But you can be sure that most of them are longer than Summers Gone.
[/ALINTI]
First of all, thank you very much for helping with the subject, the lust academy also seems long, do you have any information about it?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

[/ALINTI]
First of all, thank you very much for helping with the subject, the lust academy also seems long, do you have any information about it?
You are Turkish, right? There was a problem with your quote.

Yes, there is this one, I didn't recommend it to you because it's fantasy. But if you don't mind, it's like Harry Potter and its context fits well with the style of College Kings.

gilean123

Jul 3, 2024
You are Turkish, right? There was a problem with your quote. Yes, there is this one, I didn't recommend it to you because it's fantasy. But if you don't mind, it's like Harry Potter and its context fits well with the style of College Kings.
Yes, that's right, I'm Turkish, I decided to give Law School a chance, I'll play it first, thank you.

Reactions: flaviopaganini

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
I recommend Ripples got a decent amount of content and it's got a very interesting story, amazing graphics and university setting.

Not college setting but my favorite AVN in the site is Pale Carnations, it's got really good writing and some of the best characters you'll find in a AVN, but it does have some "crazier" kinks than the games you mentioned and a more mature/"dark" story but I think you'll enjoy it too, Give it 2-3 hours and im sure it will win you over.