AVN Ideas

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
So, I am writing a couple of stories that would be good AVNs at least to my mind. I however know nothing about how to put one together. I have no daz skills and the like. I would like to see if there are people who would be interested in doing the art and programming for this. Im broke now, but if we were to do this we cold make a subscribe star account for the group to do AVNS as a team.
Tags would be twins, incest and or almost incest lol , Male protagonist/multiple protagonist, virgin, Vaginal penetration, anal, dom/sub, fantasy, super powers (powers of a god) harem, and quite a few other fetishes .
including a cute little girl who is a were ocelot/neko girl lol .
basic premise of one is a set of twins a boy and girl have a pretty hard childhood, with a semi abusive dad. Both dream of a sister that comes to them in dreams and comforts them and shares a connection with them. The twins have the twin magic thing where they feel each others emotions and pain etc.
later to find they really had a third one and were triplets. then found the truth of their birth. and who they really are.

If the story interests you in any way, either from a want to help build this or just would like to play it please leave comments. Direct message me if you want to help so we can chat. I am based in Texas.

By the way, ignore my run ons and lack of proper grammar and punctuation, I do better on finished products lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cul

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Stories and ideas for games are a dime a dozen. But if you're serious about it, you're probably better off learning everything yourself or looking in the recruitment forum.