Unity - Ayamerukie [v0.038_1] [Furonezumi]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Yokkat

This game was uploaded in 2022. Now it's 2024 and it's still barely a game.

Map is huge, but it's devoid of interesting content (just repeats of the same enemy, with little to no variety)

Enemies: There are currently 4 enemies with h content. common zombie. Zombie with big mouth. Deformed zombie with big mouth. Dog.

The common zombie has a variety of h scenes but only two trigger on normal gameplay (you have to manually select other h scenes in order to see them) Some other enemies have a single animation. All other zombie variants only suck nipples (with the exception of the half-zombie which does cunnilingus, with a recycled animation from the common zombie)

There are enemies with no H content: zombie girl. human.

Clothing is buggy. Animations remind me of 2012 H flash games.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Brawson04

Still in development but a overall fantastic game, animation are nice, graphics are good. All we need now is a full game after some more dev time. Give it a download in your free time and see what I mean.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

junkieboyfriend

Functions well, just needs more content. Main character is cute, enemies are interesting, and the combat mechanics are good. Very excited to see where this game will be in a couple of months. This is the first thread I have ever turned notifications on for, so I hope that the author of the game finds some pride in that. :)
  4. 2.00 star(s)

thswherizat

This is based a little bit on "promise" of the game, so if it's 2024 and the development is ass someone remind me to update it.

The art and animations are pretty good, and the movement feels pretty smooth so far. The heroine leans down a lot in her normal stance which I feel is a bit jarring, but a lot of the groundwork is there for a good game if they continue on the pace they're at now.

2024 update, the "good bones" are still there but the game is increasingly buggy and not much has been added either of substance or more H scenes. I'm adjusting the review from 4 stars to 2 stars.