Collection Pinup AyyaSAP Collection [2024-06-13] [AyyaSAP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Just as a PSA: coming week between 2nd and 5th December a full Mega archive of the Gumroad content will go up. Unzipped and "as is" (old sets were sorted by character, new sets are sorted by stages/effects/fetish). See the below comparison of an old and a newer set. oldVnew.PNG

Stay tuned.
cheers

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Alrighty then; the promised full mirror of the Gumroad content (as of the moment).

A little bit of ground rules first:
If you just need a few sets/packs, download away.
If you are going to grab the full archive or even just half of it, for the fucking love of Gork and Mork, IMPORT it into your own mega account. This is hosted on a paid/work related account.
I know what transfer volume I need for work and that needs to be taken care of first. If that volume gets 'threatened', the link will go dark for the rest of the month.
In the words of Little V Mills : "Don't be a Dick" and waste the transfer volume.

Do Not Share The Link. Period. If I even get hints of this link being shared, it will go dark and probably not come back.

Now that that is out of the way: provided as is from the Gumroad packs. Naming convention is "Pack Number / Year / Month". Be advised that 2020 messed up the packs (delays) thus October's pack is labeled as August.

Have at it and if you can spare some cash, buy a pack or two yourself.

Cheers

Update: new pack (46) added .

Last edited:

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Alrighty then; the promised full mirror of the Gumroad content (as of the moment).

A little bit of ground rules first:
If you just need a few sets/packs, download away.
If you are going to grab the full archive or even just half of it, for the fucking love of Gork and Mork, IMPORT it into your own mega account. This is hosted on a paid/work related account.
I know what transfer volume I need for work and that needs to be taken care of first. If that volume gets 'threatened', the link will go dark for the rest of the month.
In the words of Little V Mills : "Don't be a Dick" and waste the transfer volume.

Do Not Share The Link. Period. If I even get hints of this link being shared, it will go dark and probably not come back.

Now that that is out of the way: Full Unzipped Archive provided as is from the Gumroad packs. Naming convention is "Pack Number / Year / Month". Be advised that 2020 messed up the packs (delays) thus October's pack is labeled as August.

Have at it and if you can spare some cash, buy a pack or two yourself.

Cheers
2(1).png

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
@DasNero - Thankyou for sharing the packs. This is greatly appreciated. I have been watching this particular artist for some time and enjoy their renditions on character, clothing and posture selection. Again, your kindness is awesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kat-klema
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote