3D-Mixed AZEUS COLLECTION

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
Hello There, This is Azeus, I create 3d Incest, Fictional, Game Based and Many More ( That's comes in my mind) Pins.
I usually make Images with help of AI (Since I'm an CSE ( AI - ML ) Student and I also have knowledge of 3D platfrom i.e. Daz3d, 3d blender)
My procedure is something like Imagine --> 3D DESIGNING --> AI Work --> Photoshop --> AfterTouch (Lightining and Colour Adjustment and Giving finiak finish)
You just don't worry about my procedure just Enjoy the Picture
and Please mention what kind of Picture you want to see, So that I can get an Idea....
BTW I have very few pic in my collection but I'll keep posting
ENJOY!!

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Good luck! I am an AI supporter myself...but in another field that of Retrieval Augmented Generation and assistance in writing stories also know how to use Daz Studio and Photoshop plus Video Editing for my Animations just for fun. Not my studies as student or daytime work. It is very refreshing your perspective and I am looking forward to see more of your work. Your first 3d art piece looks very good. If you find a way to make animation presets that can be used in Daz too I'll be interested if you post them for free. Cos I am for free assets for making art in my approach...check my postings.

Reactions: Azeus

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
It is interesting to see how the image changes as you move on to the next processing program.
Especially when transitioning from Daz to AI.