LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
AztoDio_ThreadBanner_01.jpg

Overview:
AztoDio's Patreon art. Consist's of female solo's, yuri, and POV sex.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-28
Artist: AztoDio - - - -
Resolution: ~5000x7000
Content: Hundreds Images, pile of .gifs and animations (short)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Art:

Animations:

PSDs:

1.gif rsz_tharja_byleth_aztodio5.jpg Cynthia_AztoDio3.jpg rsz_yangxiaolong_aztodio8.jpg SamusSummer_AztoDio3.jpg rsz_raphtalia_aztodio4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Might need a thread note that it is only October-April for the collection LuckerWolf since it's just listed in terms since it's not 100% up to date on everything they have made. Still need a kind soul to get May and June terms

Reactions: Thomasflames

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Might need a thread note that it is only October-April for the collection LuckerWolf since it's just listed in terms since it's not 100% up to date on everything they have made. Still need a kind soul to get May and June terms
I don't typically add disclaimers to threads unless the terms/packages themselves have missing files.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You mentioned both terms 8 & 9. However only 9 was uploaded to yiff.party. Is 8 going to be posted there as well? Thanks for 9.
If someone shares, yes.

李子的核

Apr 23, 2020
You mentioned both terms 8 & 9. However only 9 was uploaded to yiff.party. Is 8 going to be posted there as well? Thanks for 9.
Yesterday i tried to upload term 8 , but failed , i will try to upload again today , thought it might too big

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
i only got the files in my computer , and the yiff happned to have some errors
Yiff can be glitchy, sometimes it requires multiple tries. Alternatively try repacking the archive first. How big is the archive? Maybe also try packing the image files separately from the PSDs. Final suggestion is to upload to mediafire.com and provide the link for the OP of this thread.

李子的核

Apr 23, 2020
Yiff can be glitchy, sometimes it requires multiple tries. Alternatively try repacking the archive first. How big is the archive? Maybe also try packing the image files separately from the PSDs. Final suggestion is to upload to mediafire.com and provide the link for the OP of this thread.
1.55G, included PSD files

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
1.55G, included PSD files
Yikes that file size. The other wasn't nearly that big. I'd suggest possibly splitting it up (or going the mediafire route). I don't know if Yiff has a file size limit, but it might and 1+ GB is larger than any file I've ever gotten off yiff.