Collection Pinup AztoDio Collection [2023-01-28] [AztoDio]

李子的核

Apr 23, 2020
Yikes that file size. The other wasn't nearly that big. I'd suggest possibly splitting it up (or going the mediafire route). I don't know if Yiff has a file size limit, but it might and 1+ GB is larger than any file I've ever gotten off yiff.
all right , now i sepearted the jpg and psd , trying only upload jpg

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Yikes that file size. The other wasn't nearly that big. I'd suggest possibly splitting it up (or going the mediafire route). I don't know if Yiff has a file size limit, but it might and 1+ GB is larger than any file I've ever gotten off yiff.
Nah 1GB isn't the limit. I've seen quite a few over 1GB

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
No idea why that's happening. Yiff can be glitchy at times and it might just be a temporary issue. If all else fails, and you don't have a google drive or MEGA drive, I suggest mediafire.com, at least temporarily since it doesn't require registration/setup/anything. Once the OP grabs it he'll mirror it here and the mediafire file can expire (14 days inactive and it wipes if you aren't registered).

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
No idea why that's happening. Yiff can be glitchy at times and it might just be a temporary issue. If all else fails, and you don't have a google drive or MEGA drive, I suggest mediafire.com, at least temporarily since it doesn't require registration/setup/anything. Once the OP grabs it he'll mirror it here and the mediafire file can expire (14 days inactive and it wipes if you aren't registered).
yiff servers are shit. been like that for a while